About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Stick Pin Book

Good Morning All
I love making these books, similar to the one I had on offer as Candy.
As my Sister makes cards I decided to make one for her and I posted it last week.
She has now received it so I can show it on here.





The tag does say Happy Birthday , which it isn't but it had Sister on it.









This is the inside with lots of stick pins and embellishments
she can  use on her cards.

She loves pink and leopard print so this suits her.




I shall be seeing her later as I think she is picking me up from the Airport.
xxxxx
Wendy L

16 comments:

Kath said...

A lovely book - I'm sure your sister loved it.
Kath x

Unknown said...

I bet she was delighted with it Wendy. It's beautiful.
Have a safe flight.
Love Val xxx

cuilliesocks said...

So beautiful Wendy, and to think everything is all handmade, Kate x

Desire Fourie said...

Wendy this is just absolutely such a stunning gift idea. Adore the lovely fabrics and of course the wonderful crafty treats on the inside.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

brenda said...

What a lovely and useful feminine gift Wendy.


B x

Lori Kobular said...

Such a lovely gift! Your stick pins look great in that book!

Alison59 said...

Great idea :-)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

It is fabulous Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what a stunning creation.
I bet your sister loved this as it's so beautiful and very useful to keep your pins in.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Jackie T said...

Oh Wendy this is gorgeous your sister is going to love it. Enjoy your visit. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Beautiful gift for your Sister Wendy, she will love this, those pins are gorgeous.
Pam x

nancyd said...

A gorgeous gift I'm sure she loves it.
Nancyd xx

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful gift for your sister. Thank you for sharing this with us. Enjoy your visit.

Tina Z. said...

stunning creation.

karenlotty said...

Beautiful She's a very lucky sister

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Lovely gift for a crafty sister. A lot of love has gone into this.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels