About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 22 June 2019

Soft Pastels for Allsorts

Good Morning All

Allsorts Challenge this week is hosted by Helene and the them is just perfect for her
Soft Pastels.
Helene makes some wonderful creations and they are usually soft, pastel and gentle if you know what I mean.

I made the background paper using soft brushes and Izinks.
The image is decoupage Faerie Poppets from Reddy Creative Cards.
Parchment punched flowers.

I think the image matches the paper very well.


Prize this week
xxxx
Wendy L

13 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Very pretty card Wendy. It really is so soft and gentle. Christine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card. It is just so delicate and pretty. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card and colouring Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Mummylade said...

The image matches perfectly, have a nice weekend!

brenda said...

You can't go wrong with a fairy Wendy and pretty shades of lilacs. Bx

Linby said...

This is so delicate and pretty.

cuilliesocks said...

Just so pretty Wendy, I love the fairy topper and your lovely design and colours, Kate x

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Wendy, love the fairy and soft colour scheme
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

A really great design and a lovely image love the background, great card.

Kath x

Mia said...

A really beautiful card, Wendy. Great design! Kisses, my friend.

Jeni Mc said...

This is such a delicate design Wendy. The colours are lovely and as usual you have added just the right embellishments
Jenix

Tracy said...

This is pretty Wendy, love your fairy.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

A very pretty soft and gentle design Wendy, it's delightful

June x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels