About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 16 June 2019

Happy Sunday

Good Morning All
Instead of a Sketch for my Craft Club ladies  this week, I gave them each a sheet from a Decoupage pad from Joanna Sheen, I have done this before and they come up with some lovely makes.
This is mine, a very quick, easy card.



***************
Here are the gifts I gave to my Craft Club ladies this week - Soap in a box.
I had made this box ages ago and thought it was very pretty and it was also very easy to make.

So I looked in my stock of gifts and thought the soaps would go in it very nicely.
I bought these lovely,  shaped soaps when we were in Altea in April.

***************
Onto last weeks challenge, a sketch.

Dawn

Maggie


Val C


 Claire

Eve

Denise

Sharon

And the name drawn was Dawn

Enjoy your day.

xxxx
Wendy L

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Anther stunning collection Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Morning Wendy

Love how you've used your decoupage pieces, your design is so pretty and the butterflies just set it off perfectly

The gift boxes are ideal for the soaps too, lucky craft club ladies

June x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy, and the little butterflies are so pretty.
Thank you for the kind comment you left this morning. I really appreciate it.
Lorraine x

brenda said...

Everyone did a great job Wendy and love the image on your card.

B x

Jackie T said...

What a wonderful post Wendy full of goodies. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels