About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 6 June 2019

Sketch for MAWTT

Good Morning All

Moving Along With The Times Challenge this time is hosted by Christine
 and she has given us a sketch to follow. (see below)
I used a Humphry topper and tag from Crafters Companion.
Followed the sketch with yellow and orange colours and added lace.



Pop over and see what Team B have been upto.

xxxxx
Wendy L

11 comments:

brenda said...

How pretty with the matching smaller image for the tag Wendy and such happy colours.

B x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Morning Wendy

Love your card, the colours are delightful as is the cute tag you've also used

June x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fantastic card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jenny L said...

Hi wendy,
love your different take thae sketch is so summery looking with those delightful colours.
Love that image and the matching tag they are so cute looking and lovely.
Snap about the lace.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card I love it. I think we have used the same dies. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Christine Harrop said...

This card is super and absolutely perfect for the challenge. Thanks Wendy. Christine xx

Jo said...

So bright & cheery, love that image.....and great sketch too! xx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh Wendy I love this, it's been an age since I last saw Hunphry, just so sweet.
Lovely colours and layout, Kate x

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Wendy! A beautiful take of Christine's sketch, and such sunshiny-happy coloring choices! Love your sweet Birthday Card! hugs, de

Greta said...

So cute! I would have been lost using that sketch, but you had just the right idea!

Furrbster said...

Loving those background colours - they really centre that ever so cute image,

Hugz Tinz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels