About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 1 June 2019

Blk & Wht + One for Allsorts

Good Morning All

Kath is hosting this weeks challenge at Allsorts and her theme is
Black & White plus ONE colour only
I used Green.
I created this topper using Groovi Leafy Swirl plate and attached it with black brads.
I added  pale green pearls to the body of the Dragonfly.
All matted onto Black card.


Homemade Sentiment tag tied with Green Organza Ribbon..

Sponsor is Stamp Addicts

Stamp Addicts are releasing a brand new range of beautiful floral stamp sets tomorrow at 12noon on Hochanda TV, each stamp set include a large background stamp and two stand alone blooms and/or butterflies. 


xxxxx
Wendy L

7 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Wendy, it's a lovely pattern and I love the dragonfly, Kate x x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and beautiful card;-))m

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card it is just so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Absolutely beautiful Wendy

June x

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully done with wonderful details!

Kathleen said...

Really lovely creation Wendy, Love the white topper and the lovely dragonfly and a nice simple touch with the black brads, Thank you.

Kath x

brenda said...

More lovely parchment work Wendy, always love seeing it.

Well we did it, hope your John is as happy as I am!!

B x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels