About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 30 August 2012

No image

Good Morning All
It is great to be home and back with John and in my craftroom.  I thoroughly enjoyed my time in the UK with Hollie Anais and with my sister and the rest of the family, but it is always nice to get home.
Todays card is a fairly simple one made with stuff that was in the May Goodie Bag from Docrafts, and then I simply added a sentiment tag  and a butterfly (peeloff stuck onto acetate and cut out)
xxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES ------
Joanna Sheen - Totally Sentimental
Paperplay 12-week 35 - Appreciation- Thank you
MAWTT - Flying High
Perfect  Sentiments  PSC 47 - Anything Goes with sentiment
LEJ Designs # 18 - Anything goes






12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, but even more gorgeous new granddaughter!! Many congratulations!
xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Love this card Wendy, lovely papers and I like your layout x
Glad you enjoyed your visit here, like you say it's good to be home though xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love your design.
Lorraine x

Mau xx said...

Hi Wendy, glad you had a nice time with your family over here. Bet you missed your spanish weather though as well as John.
Love the card, the soft colours are beatiful. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT
Hugs Mau xx

pam said...

gorgeous card wendy..pam

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love the colours.
Wendy xx

Miradormakings said...

This is lovely Wendy,so glad you had a nice time in UK.

Joan x

sues craft magic said...

This is gorgeous Wendy , love the colours ....Hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Fantabulous card!!! I love the L/O and colors! So happy you are back home and in your crafting room!!! Eeeek!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what a lovely card, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxo

Ren-Yi said...

What a gorgeous card! Beautiful & elegant! Thanks for playing along with us at Paperplay Challenges.

Lisa Jane said...

wonderful project .. thanks for flying high with us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels