About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Happy Days

What a wonderful morning it is today,  my grand daughter was born yesterday, just 3 days late.  She is gorgeous.  I will post a pic tomorrow.

Todays card is a pretty Teddy coloured with Promarkers.
5 x5 white card blank
Bright yellow card, beige spotty paper, chocolate card, with chocolate border die cut on edge
Yellow and orange quilled flowers
Papermania spotty ribbon and button (ribbon does not show up too well on Pic)

Have a great day
xxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES --------------
Totally Papercrafts # 127 - Orange and Yellow
Craft Room Challenge - Buttons and Bows
Pile It On # 31  - Cute as can be
Die Cuttin Divas # 76 - Anything Goes
Ready Teddy Go # 13 - Anything Goes
 





24 comments:

Unknown said...

What a super weight your granddaugher was and how fabulous everything went well. I bet you are all so exhited .
Big Hugs Elaine

Unknown said...

Oh Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!! They are sure going to love this card proud grandma!!!!
Love the colors and what a sweet digital..
I was wondering if I could have your email address?? I have a little something for you to celebrate.

Sue said...

Big Congrats again Wendy, it's so nice to hear such good news.
Your card is gorgeous, i love the cute image

Sue

Lorraine said...

Congratulations on your new baby granddaughter!! You must be so excited!!
Fab card Too!
Lorraine x

Christina Griffiths said...

Congratulations Wendy to all of you on this wonderful news. I bet you can hardly wait now for later this month when you will get to meet her. xxx

Melissa S. said...

Congratulations on your new granddaughter. This card is perfect for a new baby. Lovely coloring. Thanks for shareing with us at Pile It On this week.

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

An adorable card and is perfect for your new addition. Thank you for sharing with us at the Craft Room "buttons and bows" challenge this fortnight. Suzanne :)

Wendy said...

Congratulations Wendy on your new baby granddaughter.
Gorgeous card,so sweet...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Wendy xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is gorgeous Hugs Ginny ♥

Zoechaos said...

Very sweet card, congratulations on the birth of your Grand Daughter. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challange XOXO Zoe

ChrisAndCat said...

Fab card, and great news too!

Debi said...

Wendy, congratulations on the birth of your grandaughter!!! and what a sunny card you've shared with us, thanks for joining us at Craft Room challenge, Debi x

Lorna said...

Congratulations on the birth of your granddaughter ,looking forward to seeing the photo's of her, gorgeous card too

Lorna xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Wendy
Congrats on your Grand Daughter how lovely.... i love babies...
Fabby Card....
Hugs sylvie xxx

Gerda said...

Super sweet baby card. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

Hi Wendy, it's me again...Thanks for joining us at Totally papercrafts this week with your gorgeous card.
Wendy xx

Sally said...

cute card.
Congratulations on your great news.
Thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go for our Anything Goes challenge.
Hope you can join in the blog hop too.
Hugs Sally xxxx

Migdalia said...

Adorable Card!Congrats to you!
Thanks for joining us at DCD this week.

Migdalia
Creative M

Anne said...

Congrats Wendy.
A smashing card sweetie
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts
Anne x

Maria said...

Congratulations on the birth of your grandchild! A beautiful card, I love how you've used the ribbon on this. Thanks for joining us over at the Craft-Room Challenge.

Maria x

Little K Smith said...

Aw such a lovely card, a super sweet teddy and really pretty colours n flowers too! And congratulations on the birth of your granddaughter!
Thank you for joining us this month and good luck :)
Kelly.x
Ready Teddy Go DT

hazel said...

A lovely card and congratulations on the birth of your granddaughter. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Debs M said...

Congrats on the birth of your grandaughter! Lovely card. Thanks for joining us for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge and Blog Hop at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x

Debbie Dt

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

So adorable!!

Veronica DCD
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels