About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 13 August 2012

Sassy on Fire

Good Mornin All
This weeks callenge at Love to Create is 'Sparkle', how yummy is that - lots of bling.  We have got 2 sponsors this week - Sassy Studio Designs (2 images given to 1st chosen ) and Digi Darla Designs (5 images to 2nd chosen winner)

I chose Sassy on Fire and she looks like  a foxy lady ready for a night on the town so I coloured her in pinks and reds with Promarkers
Mounted on glittered red card with gems in corners
Quilled flowers
Homemade pin with 2 red faceted beads hanging from a chain on the end
Homemade sentiment with chalked edges
Sparkly heart peeloffs
I highlighted her dress around the bodice with Anita 3D clear gloss but you cant see it very well on pic
Pieces of doily and a leaf die

Have fun with this challenge
xxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES-------
Paper Pretties Monday Challenge # 52 - Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Divas by Design # 47 - Female
Crafting for all Seasons # 33- Bright colour
In the Pink - 50 shades of Pink



17 comments:

Mau xx said...

Super card Wendy, Love the sassy lady and all those flowers are gorgeous!
Hope you are ok xx
HUgs Mau xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Just stunning, love the image and flowers xx

Unknown said...

Fab image Wendy and gorgeous flowers. Love the bright colours you've used...and you can never have enough bling! xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is brilliant fab colours card hugs Ginny ♥

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. Fab image and colours and love your homemade pin.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Stunning card Wendy, I love the image and the flowers are so beautiful

Sue

Janet - aka stacky said...

Fabulous card Wendy you can tell a lot of love and work has gone into it, I love the image and all your little finishing touches xx

pam said...

hi wendy fabulous card..great layout pm

Unknown said...

Wendy I loveeeeee those quilled flowers!!! I have been wanting to quill for about a year and cannot find the quilling tool anywhere here in PEI..awesome job on the card, how sparkly!!!

sandy's crafty bits said...

super little card wendy ... just love that little girlie image ... love the flowers thank you for visiting my blog over the weekend sorry I did not get back to visit you ... boy was I busy ... what a hectic weekend am only just recovering today and its tuesday lol ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Miradormakings said...

Fabulous card Wendy - great image and beautifully coloured.

Joan x

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card ,so pretty
Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
Lisa x

Christine L said...

Hi Wendy..

Your card is gorgeous - she certainly is a sassy lady... love the way you've coloured her and those flowers are FABULOUS!


Thanks for joining in our very first challenge at In The Pink.. we are so excited to see so many pink lovers sharing their passion.. Hope to see you in our future challenges too!

Big hugs
Christine (AKA Posh..) x
In The Pink

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A fabulous feminine card Wendy - the shades of pink are gorgeous. Love the quilled flowers.

Thank you for joining in the fun at the first ITP challenge - I hope we will see you again next time!
Sylvia x

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Hello there fellow Pink lover. Isn't it fabulous about the launch of In the Pink? I stopped in for a closer look at your card. I'm linked at #1 this week, I'd love it if you stopped by to say hello.

Such an elegant image lover all the flowers that frame her. Lovely card Wendy.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Shelby said...

Such a pretty card. All of those layered flowers look wonderful as does your coloring.

Shelby

Carol said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels