About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 24 August 2012

Die(d and gone to heaven)

Good Morning All
Do you like my title?  It is for my die cut card and because I am here, in the UK, having lots of cuddles with my gorgeous grand daughter.  We are both lying on my bed and she is fast asleep while I look after her and her Mum is having a lie in and Daddy has gone to work.
My card is one I made a little while ago.
And this is the inside.
Once again, I followed Christinas tutorial from Card Making Magic (link on `Pretty` card on 12th August)
Butterfly is Marianne Die
Punched flowers with glitter glue centres and tiny pearls
Large flower is Spellbinders Blossom
Joanna sheen ribbon doubled with silk ribbon tied in a bow
Flower paper from Creat & Craft
Card from my local `Papel` shop
Hope you like it and I will have to sign off as Hollie Anais is starting to wake.
xxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES ------
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Rubys Rainbow Challenge  35 - Butterflies
Flourishes  Challenge  183- Butterflies, bees, spiders    I won this one
Bearly Mine # 49 - Anything Goes
Unstampabelles # 14 - Flowers
  


21 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous love the design and the colours used. The butterfly is beautiful. Congratulations on the birth of your new Grandaughter enjoy your cuddles. Caroline xxx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Hi Wendy your card is absolutely gorgeous so fresh and elegant looking.
Thank you for your lovely comment, I hope to be doing much the same as you over the next couple of days my daughter from Sheffield is coming to stay with baby Milly, enjoy your cuddles xx

Unknown said...

Oh Wendy , oh yes I do love your title and you are ever so lucky to have enjoyed such beautfiul momments with your granddaughter, how sweet! I could actually picture it.. Your card is stunning!!!!! I just love the papers you used and the spellbinders?? The butterfly is amazing... this has to be my favorite card of yours to date..loveeeeeeeeee it!!!!

Unknown said...


There is a giveaway at my blog today!! If you don't have a cricut you can try for the free digital!
hugs

Sue said...

Such a beautifully designed card Wendy, I love the colours and the flowers and butterflies are gorgeous.
Enjoy your cuddles!!

Sue

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love the flowers and butterfly, fabulous design.
Enjoy your cuddles with Hollie.
Lorraine x

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Wendy, love the design.
enjoy your cuddles.
Wendy xx

pam said...

gorgous card wendy, enjoy those cuddles, they grow up so quick..pam

shaz earl said...

Fabulous creation!

Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby’s Rainbow challenges for our * Butterflies * challenge

Hope you will join us again

enjoy your cuddles :)
Hugs Shaz x

Basslady said...

a fabulous card! i love the combination of shapes!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Anne-Elise said...

Beautiful card, Wendy! Love your vellum butterfly with all the different dies!

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous Wendy! Love the fold and design of your card! Thanks for joining us at Flourishes for this week's Timeless Tuesday challenge!

Laura Bradley said...

This is gorgeous Wendy!! Thanks for sharing with us at Bearly Mine! Laura x

Check out my new challenge blog at http://songbirdchallenges.blogspot.com

Tracey Manderson said...

great card, love those dies. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine, hope to see you again.
Hugs
Tracey

Jacq said...

Hi Wendy,
Congratulations on your new Grand Daughter and what a Beautiful name she has. Enjoy your time with her.
Oh My Goodness this is Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Such a beautiful and Elegant card. Love the dp, the colour scheme is gorgeous too. Love all the die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Denise Marzec said...

Ha! VERY clever title. :) LOVE your vellum butterfly...so pretty! Thanks for playing along in the FTTC this week. :)

Ang C said...

A beautiful card

Thankyou for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow for our Butterfly challenge

Hope to see you again soon

Ang x

JanR said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at UnstampaBelles.

Susan Hogan said...

Enjoy the cuddles! This is a lovely card. Suitable for so many things. Thanks for joining in the fun at Unstampabelles Flower Challenge.

HuggiesCrafts said...

Gotta love those cuddles with the grandies! mine are now too grown up to want cuddles in bed anymore :( enjoy it while you can.
Fantastic card, love the shape and finish. just beautiful.
Thanks for joining in our paper flower chalalenge at Unstampabelles this month.

Merry said...

Beautiful work....wonderful colours. Thanks for joining in our paper flower challenge at Unstampabelles.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels