About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 23 February 2020

Happy Sunday & Sketch Challenge

Good Morning All

Happy Sunday to you all.

The challenge I set my Craft Club ladies was to 
Use Your Scraps
I did take a bag of some of mine which they could choose from, it included some dies cuts that I have had for a long time, or they can use their own.
Anyway, here are my cards.
I,m sure we all end up with loads of small pieces of paper and card, too nice to throw away.
On both these cards I used some of mine.
This card I just used paper and inked the edges to make it look like a mat.
An LOTV Topper

This card is the same only the pretty papers are matted onto black card.
I found this pre-coloured image and sentiment in my digi box so I dont know whose it is, sorry.
I matted it onto an oval of glitter card that was in my file.
I used some old, dreaded, peeloffs to seperate the mats.

One of my homemade sentiment tags with a charm and afew butterflies.

I have used all these dies before so not counting in my Dies Challenge.
***********************

These are the gifts I gave out to my Craft Club ladies on Friday - Fruit Polos.
I made triangular shaped boxes for them with a belly band.
I tied ribbon around the band and added a dangle charm for them to use.




I made these from a tutorial by Pootles.

****************************
Last weeks challenge was a sketch.

My card

Val C

Val J

Claire


Sharon

Dawn

Eve

Denise

Christine

And the name drawn was Christine
Sharon won the raffle.

Enjoy your Sunday

xxxxx
Wendy L

6 comments:

Val Jones said...

Lovely cards from the ladies today and yummy sweets.
Good challenge for next week. I think we all have lots of scraps.
Love Valx

karenlotty said...

Great makes by all of the ladies
Good challenge too
Going off to look at your cards I have missed now

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic selection today Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

Your card is so pretty Wendy, beautifully designed, and your gift boxes are terrific. It's a lovely sketch and your crafting ladies's cards are beautiful, Kate x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the cards and again your crafty ladies have all make super ones too. Looks like a great club to be part of with your fabby weekly gifts! Love Hazelxx

Christine said...

Very pretty selection of cards from your ladies.
Love the way you used the scraps on your cards too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels