About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 22 February 2020

Dies Challenge Day 42 & Make it Girly for Allsorts

Good Morning All

Allsorts Challenge today is set by Lynn and her theme is 

Make it Girly

I made three cards for this one.
It was very hard getting a good pic of this one but in real life you can see it better.

This is the Groovi work before I  coloured it and mounted it.
It is a plate I borrowed from a friend.

This is the second one. 
I used an embossing folder John gave me years ago, not Johns cuppa I think.
I embossed the Pearlised card then rubbed over it with Mica Magic.

Emboss Folder Used  ---
12.    BTS5051200  Docrafts - Bubbles Shop for Shoes

*********
And finally a card using an image from JMC Designs called Starlight Dakeri
I coloured her with my Polychromo pencils.
Matted onto pink glitter card and then onto gold mirri embossed with Budding Vines EF.
This is an image from our sponsor called Starlight Dakeri



Our Sponsor is JMC Designs and the prize is a collection of their digis.


Emboss Folder Used   ------
13.   Craft Concepts Budding Vines 4 x 6

xxxx
Wendy L

10 comments:

brenda said...

Lovely parchment work again Wendy and a great job with the sponoir image.

B x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous cards, my fave is the first one.
Happy weekend;-))m

Val Jones said...

All four cards are lovely Wendy.
Love Valx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Sunning cards Wendy.
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

susiestacey said...

Lovely cards Wendy, the parchment work is very pretty x Susan x

Linby said...

Three fab cards all perfect for the challenge. Love the first one so delicate.

cuilliesocks said...

Your parchment card is stunning Wendy, beautifully designed and coloured, all of your cards are fabulous, Kate x x

Kathleen said...

Two really lovely creations, especially love the first card with the white embossing and the pretty background, A great background too on your second lovely creation.

Kath x

Ellibelle said...

These are all so nicely done Wendy. Beautiful work on each!

Jeni Mc said...

So much work has gone into this beautiful card Wendy .I have never tried parchment craft , There is so much to see on your blog.
Jennyx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels