About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 8 February 2020

Dies Challenge Day 27 & Hearts for Allsorts

Good Morning All

Allsorts Challenge this week is hosted by Kath, with a theme of
At Least one Heart

I used CE Embossing Folder 'Love Hearts' matted onto dark pink card.
The large X  Cut heart cut in black and 2 Cheery Lynn hearts cut in Gold Mirri.
I found a scrap of LOTV paperwith the words
You're the Song in my Heart which I thought was very apt.




I added organza ribbon with a gold heart charm.





So Kath wanted to see at least one heart, I cant count how many there are on this card as there are many cut into the large heart and loads on the Embossing.

I am entering this card into Jo's challenge HERE





We have a prize from Stamps by Chloe this week
Image result for chloe butterfly heart

*******************
Dies Used -----
51.X Cut XCU 503149 - Filigree Heart
52.Cheery Lynn DL 128  - Two of Hearts

Emboss Folder Used  ------
7.  Creative Expressions - Love Hearts

xxxxxx
Wendy L

14 comments:

Linby said...

This reminds me of one of those big expensive boxes of chocolates - I just want to dive in. Fab card.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card. Those dies are gorgeous. It would be quite a job to count all the hearts. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Ellibelle said...

What a great design, Wendy. And loving all those embossed hearts!

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous heart images and beautifully designed card,Kate x x

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, what a great card, Hazelxx

Furrbster said...

Lovely design,

Hugz Tinz

pam said...

Lovely card Wendy.
Pam x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous heart themed card.
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Lovely EF and some really great hearts and especially like the gold ones.

Kath x








Donna Ellis said...

What lovely heart "filagree" clusters and beautiful background paper, too! The metallics are especially pretty! hugs, de

Littlelamb said...

A lovely card there Wendy and plenty of hearts on it.

Tracy said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, love the dies.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Jo said...

Beautiful hearts. Thanks for joining me over at Tales From The Craft Room
Jo x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels