About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 26 February 2020

Dies Challenge Day 45 & Just For You Card & Clarity Die

Good Morning All

Just For You
Another fairly simple card with one die set and one Embossing folder.
I used yellow card which I dont use very often, but it does look pretty.
I cut the die in  white and Holographic card.
I've just noticed now, looking at the pic that it is not set in the middle correctly.
  Errrrrrr, will the recipient notice?????


Dies Used  -----
89.   Creative Expressions Ornate Ovals -  CED5414 Just for You 

Emboss Folder Used   ------
18.   Creative Expressions EF-018  Art Deco Fanfare A4
 ************************

When Clarity Had a sale on in January, I could not resist this die at 50% off, daft not to really, dont you think????
I cut it in black and mounted onto some of Clarity's Rainbow River paper. These are stunning pads which I bought for parchment work but are perfect for these type of dies.
The die cuts into the paper so I cut it square and rounded the corners. Stuck to the designer paper then stuck that onto more black card so it looks like there are afew frames.

Dies Used ------
90.   Clarity Fresh Cut Die ACC-DI-3.727-44  Floral Frame


Wow, upto 90 already and still quite afew  to go!!!!!


while I have been doing this challenge I have been doing abit of organising too.
I decided to put all my stamps in files.
All the freebies from Magazines are filed in an A4  Lever Arch file and these are my smaller ones filed in A5 Lever Arch files.


All labelled, all nice and neat.
xxxxx
Wendy L

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous selection today Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

I doubt very much it will be noticed Wendy, we are too critical of our own makes, loving the sunny yellows - as it happens I've just made something that colour for June !

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your cards are gorgeous. I love how you are organising your stamps. I can never find mine when I want one. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Rita said...

Love your colourful card Wendy, makes me think of spring. I bought JND folders for stamps and dies and I love them. Hugs Rita xxx

cuilliesocks said...

More beautiful cards Wendy, lovely colours and dies,Kate x x

Hazel (Didos) said...

These are both super cards, I love the bottom one with that amazing paper!! I so need to organise my stash better, so I can see what I have more than anything else!! Hazelx

Jenny L said...

Hi wendy,
such a brilliant card and that die is so pretty.
That embossing folder is one of my faves of all time.
It looks lovely in Yellow.
Great strorage for your dies and stamps.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Littlelamb said...

Love all these cards Wendy especially the black one. Good organisation for your stamps. Mine are all in small boxes. My friend runs a pottery and the boxes are from the Tuck shop for the children’s sweets. Nice size for stamps and JND dies, or most of them. Try to keep them in order especially the word stamps. Keep,the stencils in a ring file.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels