About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 11 December 2021

Wings & Tails for Allsorts

 Good Morning All

Allsorts Challenge time again and our theme has been chosen by Ellie and is

Wings & Tails

When I made this card I was making a load of Man cards for my charity box and I saw this topper in the pile from LOTV and thought it fitted the theme perfectly with Birds, Butterflies and a Bear.

The gems are what has been left over from a Crystal Art picture I did.

Two prizes of Woodware stamps 




XXXX
Wendy L


13 comments:

brenda said...

A sweet image Wendy, perfect for this weeks theme.

B x

Sarn said...

Really sweet image and perfect for Ellie’s challenge theme.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pauline C said...

Very cute image Wendy and fab for this week’s theme
Pauline x

coldwaters2 said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Wendy I adore the image you have used it is so very cute and adorable super card
hugs
lolo x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love these images, they are so cute. A fabulous card.
Lorraine

Ellibelle said...

What a cute image and beautifully done card!

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your card is gorgeous. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

A sweet little card, love the image and your design Wendy, Kate x

Mervi said...

Cute image and pretty card;-))m

Rita said...

What a cute and beautiful card Wendy. Hope you’re well. Hugs Rita xxx

Linby said...

So cute. I've got a few gems from those pictures too - thought I might use them on cards.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels