About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 18 December 2021

Anything Winter for Allsorts

 Good Morning All

Allsorts Challenge this week is on for 2 weeks over the Christmas period.

Lolo has chosen the theme of

Anything Winter.

When my John gets his meds from the Farmacia, they pack them in a small paper carrier bag, so I save them all and decorate them for my Craft Club ladies Christmas gifts.

This is both sides of how they are originally



Here are 3 I have decorated.
I printed some digital pages from a kit and glued ribbon across the top.
All the ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons in UK.





Ruth Hamilton is sponsoring us and giving a winner 3 digis.
I made this card using her....Gnome

Brenda is giving these as another  Prize 

Tonic Autumn Dream die set and Bee Crafty BEAUtanicals Wildflower 3

 





This challenge will run for 2 weeks over the Christmas period, have fun.



XXXXX
Wendy L



13 comments:

brenda said...

Super re-cycling Wendy, I will look at my med bag with a different light next time round.

B x

Lorraine said...

The gift bags look fabulous Wendy. A fabulous re-cycling option too.
Lorraine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy I just love how you have decorated these bags. I bet the Craft Club ladies were thrilled to receive them. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a great idea to recycle the bags you have made a fabulous job

Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pauline C said...

Great idea for the gift bags .. very festive and great to recycle things 😀
Pauline x

Linby said...

I try to save those paper bags, they are too good to use once! You've made a wonderful upcycle on these ones. Love how you used Ruth's gnome too.

Sarn said...

What a great idea with the festive bags.

Cute gnome card too!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Ellibelle said...

Such beautiful digi papers, Wendy, they do make those bags so pretty and one of a kind! And a super cute gnome card too! Love the layers and great choice of colors!

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!

cuilliesocks said...

Your gift bags are absolutely gorgeous Wendy, what a fabulous job of upcycling the bags, Kate x

Mervi said...

Fabulous gift bags and lovely card. Merry Christmas ❤️m

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Sorry, I'm late to the parade Wendy but I love these gorgeous gift bags and the papers and ribbon you have used. I hope you have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Lorraine

coldwaters2 said...

Wow what an amazing transformation Wendy wow, they look fantastic and that Gnome is so cute, I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas
hugs
lolo x

paperpapier said...

Beautiful recycling of the paper bags with some printed Christmas theme papers.!

Wishing you a happy Christmas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels