About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 9 December 2021

Cute or what

 Good Morning All

Here are two cute cards made with some toppers I found in my stash.

No one can resist pups so they make perfect cards for the charity box.

The toppets are matted onto coloured card and then onto an embossed card using CE Paws EF.



On Tuesday we had our Groovi class and I had a complete newbie there, she had never done parchment at all and was visiting family in the area.
How good is that!!!!

Anita (new)  Sue  Liz and Jill
They all did a great job


This is mine before I added glitter and some gems.  I had to make it quick on Monday as thats when I got the plate.
I will adorn my Christmas tree with it when I put decs up at weekend.


xxxxx
Wendy L





5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a wonderful selection today
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful cards Wendy, the pups are so cute.
The parchment trees are just stunning, your group did well, Kate x

brenda said...

I'm still in awe of those parched trees Wendy and needless to say adore both those doggie toppers.

B x

Diane Louise J said...

Your Christmas tree is wonderful Wendy x

Linby said...

Cute pups! Wow those trees are amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels