About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 14 June 2020

Happy Sunday & Challenge

Good Morning All

This is the sketch for my Challenge this week, for my Craft Club and for anyone else who would like to join in.

My card which I sent to my eldest son for his birthday on Wednesday this next week.


Another one I made to show the ladies


*********************************
Before lockdown I had quite afew bags of gifts ready for my Craft Club ladies.
But when John and I got the munchies on us we would go upstairs and raid my stash!!!
Consequently, the ladies had a mixture today of Mcvities Gold bars and Rocky bars.
I made these lovely faceted boxes for the Rocky bars

These boxes are like a pill box but with angled sides, all tied with Organza ribbon and a dangle charm added.

I think these are very pretty.

**********************************************
Onto last weeks challenge which was to make a Christmas card with at least 2 squares on it.
My card was my Guest DT for Penny Black last Sunday.

Lyn Edwards 2 cards

Nancy made 3


Christine

Claire

Dawn

Denise

Eve made 2


Sharon

Val J mis read and made a Birthday card but I am still showing it


Val C

Maggie



It was Eves name drawn out and I did 3 raffle prizes this week - Sharon, Nancy and Christine.
Well done to all and see you in afew days.

xxxx
Wendy L











 

7 comments:

Val Jones said...

Lovely cards, lovely boxes and yummy treats.
Sorry about the lack of Christmas card. Obviously a senior moment!!!
Love zvalx

karenlotty said...

Hooray I can comment Some blogs I can without a problem Others I can’t!
Some great makes Wendy I love your crochet tops I really need to start doing bigger crochet projects other than amigurami animals that I am hooked on (sorry about the pun)
The ladies have made some lovely Christmas cards Something else I really need to do
Take care x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful variety of makes today Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Lovely cards and boxes Wendy and super selection from your ladies :-)

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy all the makes in this post are gorgeous. I especially like the boxes for the Rocky bars. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Wendy, lots of wonderful makes here today, your cards are lovely, the little boxes too, and your ladies have made beautiful cards, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
brilliant sketch and such lovely cards made from it.
Hope you Son enjoys his Birthday.
Super makes for last weeks challenge they are all brilliant.
Love your boxes too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels