About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 18 June 2020

A Couple of Daub and Doodle

Good Morning All

A couple more of my watercolour daub and doodle cards.
The corners are JND and ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.
I really like this one

                                      I quite like this one too and they are great fun to make

As we  entered phase 3 on Monday in our Province,  my Craft Club is back to Fridays now.We still have to wear masks when we are out but more freedom now.
Slowly getting back to normal.
John and I went our for a drink and a meal last week, our first since 13th March.

xxxx
Wendy L

10 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your cards are gorgeous. They are so bright and cheerful. I am so pleased that life is going back to normal for you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Val Jones said...

Love these two cards Wendy.x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two fabulous cards Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Alison59 said...

Love these doodle designs Wendy :-)

brenda said...

Theres a lovely funky feel to your birds and blooms Wendy.

B x

Zoechaos said...

I love your doodles they are such fun. We heard that the lock down was stricter in Spain than here so it is good to know things are opening up for you all.x

Zoechaos said...

I love your doodles they are such fun. We heard that the lock down was stricter in Spain than here so it is good to know things are opening up for you all.x

Littlelamb said...

Love these cards. Glad life is getting back to normal for you. Take care.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Wendy, it's good to hear that your area is getting back to a sort of normal, it must have been good to get out for a meal and a drink again.
I love your two cards, are they your own doodles? I can't choose between them, that are both fabulous, beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x

Linby said...

These are just great, love them. Glad things are getting back to normal a little more for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels