About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Diamente for MAWTT

Good Morning All

The theme this month for Moving Along With the Times is
Diamente
chosen by our Mrs Duck.
I chose a topper from LOTV and it had the tiny butterflies on the sheet too, so I circle punched a couple of those.
The number 2 is some Advent ribbon from Crafty Ribbons which I cut up to use individually, I used  number 4 for Tess's birthday last month.
I had a piece of Unicorn ribbon left over too.
All the ribbons available at Crafty Ribbons and the link is in sidebar.
I made a frame using CE pierced squares and stuck gems  on to make it stand out more.

And here is the card I made for Tess's birthday last week using the same ribbon but with the number 4
for her age.

xxxx
Wendy L

14 comments:

brenda said...

Tess will love it Wendy, a perfect card for a little girl.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card Stay safe Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Super cute and pretty card Wendy

Stay safe!

June x

Val Jones said...

Both lovely Wendy and so pretty for little girls.

Love Valxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Such sweet cards Wendy, lovely images and designs, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
brilliant cards and their pastel colours are so pretty.
Love the wonderful unicorns and such pretty ribbon too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Caz said...

What cute cards, Both are gorgeous..Caz xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, perfect for a little girl
Lorraine x

Diane Louise J said...

Beautiful unicorn cards Wendy. Thanks for creating your 1st one for the MAWTT challenge.
Crafty Hugs
Diane Louise xx

Christine Harrop said...

Very pretty cards Wendy and really lovely ribbon. Christine

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Yes, its me back in blogland.
Love your unicorn and the glitzy diamante.
Hope you and John are not going stir crazy.
Take care.
Ang x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous makes, so sweet!..stay safe.
Wendy xx

Littlelamb said...

Lovely cards Wendy. I am sure Hollie will love her gift. Take care.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels