About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 16 April 2020

Doodle Cards

Good Morning All

I,m still following the doodling with Barbara Gray and enjoying it although my thumbs joints are aching abit.

I have made myself an A5 book to sketch in using the same method as a junk journal, sewing sheets of A4 paper folded in half to make a book.
It was either that or lots of sheets of loose paper, as all our Papel shops are closed.

Anyway, afew of my doodles on the loose sheets I though were OK to make into cards and here are a couple.
I kept them both just black and white to match the doodle.
I made a sheet of sentiment to cut up and these are two of them.
Although the steps are rubbish!!!


I will send these to friends and family in the UK during the pandemic, hopefully, to put a smile on their face.
They may even laugh at my doodling!!!

But Barbara is right when she says that doodling helps you get over the stress and anxiety of this time we are going through.
And it is fun too, even for me that cant draw for toffee.
xxxx
Wendy L

11 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your doodle cards are gorgeous. I am loving the daily doodle sessions. I can't believe what I can draw now. We will all get through this. Take care. Hugs Jackie

brenda said...

Lovely craftiness to share as always, thank you Wendy. I ordered some cross stitch kits yesterday, years since I did any but have to do something. If I can see it is another matter as I should have collected my post surgery glasses literally as the lockdown started, looking at blogs is like a fog. Say safe and well.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two fantastic monochrome cards. Stay safe Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

WOW!!! what two fantastic cards Wendy, your doodling is amazing, love the little houses, Kate x

Desire Fourie said...

Wendy these are such a wonderful creations. You are so talented. Keep safe and healthy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Donna Ellis said...

Whoa! Wendy, these are amazing!!!!! I love love LOVE both of them! So much thought and sweetness went into their creation. The frames are cute, and the tree foliage in the 2nd one is especially speaking to me. I cannot say enough how much I love these. They are beautiful! hugs, de

pam said...

Wow fabulous cards Wendy.
Pam x

Lorraine said...

These are gorgeous Wendy - your doodling is brilliant and I love the cards you've made
Lorraine x

karenlotty said...

These are fantastic I keep promising myself to join in and would you believe I run out of time! I am still working though, so that takes up a few hours of my day
Take care xxx

Furrbster said...

I love these - and the steps are fab!

Hugz Tinz

Linby said...

These are just brilliant.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels