About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 1 March 2020

MAWTT Not a Card & Craft Club Gifts

Good Morning All

I did part of my usual Craft Club post on Friday as my sketch card was a Crafty Ribbons Design Team one.
So here are the gifts I gave out to them on Friday, which are Nail Files in a little pouch I made.
I am using these as my DT project for Moving Along With The Times Challenge where the theme this month is
Anything But A Card

I tied some twine or ribbon around each one and added a charm.
I always try to add some sort of embellishment to the gifts so that the ladies can use on their own projects.

The sketch challenge I set the ladies on Friday was this one.

My 2nd card as I showed one on Friday for Crafty Ribbons post.

********************
Last weeks challenge was to use your scraps and I passed a bag of my scraps around and it is lovely to see most of the ladies have used them.

My cards


Val C


Christine

Eve

Claire




Denise

Dawn

Jen


Another by Claire

Val J (I love this design of Vals)

The name drawn was Val C and the raffle was won by Val J

xxxx
Wendy L

14 comments:

Val Jones said...

Lovely cards Wendy and a great nail file prezzo this week. Thank you. Also thanks for the lovely raffle prize I won.
Love Valx

Rita said...

What lovely gifts Wendy. Beautiful cards too. Xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful gift idea and a beautiful selection of cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

karenlotty said...

Lovely makes this week I am struggling to leave comments for some reason
So here goes!

cuilliesocks said...

Your little gifts are fabulous Wendy and all the cards are so beautifully made, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
what lovely gifts for your craft club ladies.
They are all so colouful and very pretty.
Love the colour of your card and the fab design.
Super makes by your craft ladies they are all so wonderfully created.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy all of your creations are gorgeous. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Caz said...

Loving your file pouches...And all the other makes..Fab ideas Wendy..

Caz xx

pam said...

Beautiful cards Wendy, love your gift pouch.
Pam x

Christine Harrop said...

I love your little gift pouches Wendy and the cards from your ladies are great.

Furrbster said...

Fab idea - and gorgeous cards,

Hugz Tinz

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

The nail file holder is very pretty Wendy and, as always, a lovely array of cards

June x

Jeni Mc said...

Wendy I saw your nail folders on the challenge . I wanted to comment and say what a good idea they were . I wish I was in your group ,you are always making items for them . I thought they would have been at the top of your blog and was amazed at how much you have posted in the last few days ! All lovely to see Hope you are having better weather than we are in UK Jx

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Wendy
Thanks for creating your gorgeous DT project for the ‘Anything but a Card’ challenge... Have a lovely month until our next Team challenge.
Crafty Hugs
Diane Louise

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels