About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 28 March 2020

Men or Boy for Allsorts & Yummy for Crafty Ribbons

Good Morning All

I have two DT posts on here as both coincided so -
It is my turn to choose the them for Allsorts Challenge this week.
Men or Boys Card

I pulled out an LOTV Topper as I often do for these cards.
I found this piece of card in my box that had the circle already cut out so I used it as the aperture to show the image.
I added Candi dots in the corners and around the aperture.




I added two charms to the sentiment - A heart and a fish tied with string.




















Rare Earth A4 stamp set for the prize this time.
Image result for rare earth new york
*****************

This week Crafty Ribbons are having a showcase week of YUMMY Ribbon and there is a yummy prize on offer too so pop over to their Facebook page HERE
For my card I used some yummy chocolate ribbon and cake ribbon.
The cake ribbon is quite wide and has different cake on.
I just cut a piece and stuck on with red tape then stuck heart gems on to cover the edges.

Just click on the links above to be taken to their store.
xxxx
Wendy L

15 comments:

Mervi said...

Fabulous card for a male. I have the stamp too.
Take care there;-))m

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fanbulou cards and stamps Stay safe Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lorraine said...

Two fabulous cards Wendy, love the little charms on the top one and pretty ribbon on the second
Stay safe
Lorraine x

brenda said...

Wow, ribbon with chocolates and they look so realistic.

Great card with the LOTV image as well, I've always thought is so perfect for masculine cards. Great theme as well, we all need that nudge to create for the men.

B x

Val Jones said...

Two lovely cards Wendy.
As always love any LOTV image and the chocolate ribbon looks delicious.
Love Valxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Two wonderful cards Wendy, love the little fisherman and your design.
Chocolates on a ribbon, fabulous, great design too, Kate x x

Ellibelle said...

Two fabulous cards, Wendy. A perfect masculine card with the cute image and loving the charms you added. The second card is gorgeous as well with that wonderful ribbon and piece of cake!

Nataliascraft said...

Two brilliant cards Wendy, beautiful designs x

Furrbster said...

The masculine card is fabulous - and I love that yummy ribbon on the second card!

Hugz Tinz

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
2 brillant cards and very fab designs too.
First one perfect for the men.
Second one looks very yummy and gorgeous and what very fab ribbon used.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Kathleen said...

Super LOTV image (great minds think alike) a really fabulous design and love the leafy background. Thanks for a great challenge.

Kath x

Linby said...

Fab image and how lucky that piece fitted and complemented it so well, great when that happens.
Love the yummy ribbon too.

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

Tracy said...

Fab masculine creation, love the background paper.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels