About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 22 March 2020

Crafty Ribbons

Good Morning All

I,m back again with my 2nd post for Crafty Ribbons DT.
I must admit I forgot this, which is very unlike me, but I will blame the Corona Virus!!!!

The first one is a small piece of Groovi work and Ricrac braid
I have been using alot of my offcuts of card for the backing.

A sewing theme to this one and lots of ribbon for this theme available Here



They also sell a large selection of buttons Here

***********************
I made this card for the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge
I used seam binding available here


xxxx
Wendy L

11 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous set today Stay safe Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hi, Wendy! All of your cards are beautiful! Love the different styles and themes! I am happy you liked our sketch! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! We appreciate your support and hope you'll be back again!

karenlotty said...

Great makes this week WENDY
Stay safe x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous set of cards Wendy. Be safe xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful cards Wendy, lovely designs and I do like especially the sewing theme one, I hope you and yours keep safe, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your cards are gorgeous. I keep getting mixed up about which day it is. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linby said...

A fab selection but my fave is the sewing one - love it.

Lorraine said...

Three lovely cards Wendy
Stay safe
Lorraine x

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous cards! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

I love the colors your tag/sentiment is really neat!! Thank you so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

brenda said...

Love how you combine your Groovi work in with other products Wendy, the first is so soft and delicate.

B x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels