About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 4 January 2020

Soft Pastels for Allsorts

Good Morning All

Allsorts Challenge this week is chosen by Helene and the theme is 
Soft Pastels 
A Groovi card I made to keep in my stock for family of friends.
It is mounted onto soft rainbow coloured pastel card.
The butterfly is picot cut and stuck on to give the card depth.
All coloured on the back of the parchment so it gives it a softer look.

Brenda is giving this Stabilo set as the prize.

xxxx
Wendy L

13 comments:

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card Wendy.
Happy New Year;-))m

Val Jones said...

Very pretty. Love the butterfly.
Love Valx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A very pretty card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

Gorgeous parchment work Wendy and the rainbow backing gives a lovely subtly finish.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card it is just so delicate and pretty. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linby said...

wow - this is just stunning, beautiful work.

Mia said...

What a lovely card, Wendy! And what a great idea to color the back of the parchment! Thank you for the inspiration, my friend. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Ellibelle said...

A gorgeous card, Wendy. Loving the pretty flowers and butterfly!

pam said...

Gorgeous card Wendy.
Pam x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Wendy. Love the design and pretty colours.
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

So very, very pretty Wendy, fabulous background and lovely images, love the touch of yellow or is it orange.
Coming to Spain 24th Jan hope the weather is good.

Kath x

Donna Ellis said...

Beautiful pastels, especially lovely on vellum. I always marvel how the same pastel color can be light or intense, as you have done on your pretty creation, Wendy. Hugs, de

Littlelamb said...

Gorgeous card Wendy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels