About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 9 January 2020

Dies Challenge Day 6 - Journal page 3

Good Morning All

Okay, this is the 6th Dies Challenge post and it is Journal page No. 3
This features one of my older Spellbinder dies - Butterflies Circle.
I added the  butterflies that fell out of the die cut to the top of the page.
I have a stock of tuck  pockets made from book pages and added some journal cards.
I do love doing journal pages as I can use lots of bits and bobs in my stash.
I added a triple tuck pocket made from book pages and tucked in journal cards.


Dies Used  -----
11.   S/B Butterflies Circles


Jo from The Crafting Corner  Blog is joining me in my dies challenge, so good fun.
xxxxxx
Wendy L

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Val Jones said...

Love all the butterflies.
Love Valx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning page for your journal. I do love that die you have used. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi ya Wendy … and wow loving your page 3 of your journal … have not started on this one yet … but well guess I better get a move on with one lol … just to let you know that "John next door" has been speaking about you again on hochanda … he has got two shows here today (thursday) the first one at 6pm was when he mentioned you as a friend … and he is on again tomorrow … hope you can watch it over there … happy crafting and love sandy xx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh your pages is so pretty Wendy, beautifully designed, Kate x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Love this Wendy, and love the triple pocket

June x

brenda said...

Super use of your dies with the kaleidoscope of Butterflies Wendy.

B x

Furrbster said...

This is stunning!!

Hugz Tinz

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous journal page, love the pretty butterflies
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels