About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 6 July 2019

Summer Fun / Sport for Allsorts

Good Morning All

Mervi has chosen the theme for this weeks challenge at Allsorts.
Summer Fun or Sport.

I used a Paintbox Poppets topper  from Reddy Creative Cards.
Matted onto Kraft card and Leafy Mosaic Embossed white card.
This image just shouts out Summer Fun to  me.
 When I was little, during the summer holidays, my Mum would pack me up afew jam butties and off I would go for the day to the woods with my fishing net and jam jar, with afew of my pals.
There was never any fear in those days, no worries when I was gone for the day, always back in time for tea.
****
Prize on offer is a Stencil & a Stamp set
xxxxx
Wendy L

14 comments:

Mervi said...

So sweet image and lovely memories, fabulous card;-))m

Val Jones said...

Such a cute image and lovely card. Happy memories.
Love Valx

karenlotty said...

I remember those days too! Lovely card I loved your Stars and Stripes one too

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A delightful card Have a lovely weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

Yes Wendy wasn't it very different back then. A perfect creation for the theme. B x

Jo said...

That's beautiful Wendy, I love that image. I remember those lazy days of Summer.....wandering all over with no worries x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a stunning card. I love the image you have used it is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

Adorable topper and a lovely card Wendy, Kate x

Jenny L said...

Hi Wendy,
beautiful image and card.
Love the paintbox poppets images they are soooooooooooo! sweet.
I too remember the times me and my sister would pack sandwiches and go to a grass verge by us or the park and picnic.
My fave was a lettuce sndwich and it's still my fave today.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lorraine said...

a gorgeous card Wendy - so sweet
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

What a really lovely card, great image and a lovely design. Those were the days, simple pleasures and fresh air.

Kath x

Donna Ellis said...

Your mum knew just what you would enjoy on your adventurous summer days, Wendy, and I can see why this darling topper would bring those fun days to mind! Beautiful card - and thanks for sharing your childhood memories! hugs, de

Linby said...

What a sweet image and perfect for summer fun and a little one.

Tracy said...

This is so adorable wendy.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels