About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 9 July 2019

Four Cards from Scraps

Good Morning All

My desk seems to have built its mountain of scraps again.
So on Saturday I braved the heat in my craftroom, put the fan on, and made these four cards from some of the scraps on my desk.
This one is using a topper that was on one of my Birthday cards.
A dangle charm that I have made, infact I have made loads as I can make them at night while watching TV and keeping in cool with the AC on in the living room.


 I always seem to end up with lots of pieces of paper and card about 2" wide, so these two  cards are made with some of those.
Another dangle charm and I dont even know where that Kraft die cut came from.

An LOTV topper and two strips of waste card and paper again, covering the join with two pieces of ribbon.

This pretty paper was from a pad I bought on the Declutter site
 and this piece already had a circle cut out so I thought I would use it.
I stamped a verse on a circle I already had cut, inked the edges and it just fit inside.


So four cards for the charity box that only really cost me the base card blanks.

If anyone would like any Dangle charms I will post a mixed selection of 12 for  a fiver to cover post and a little bit for me.

xxxxx
Wendy L

9 comments:

Val Jones said...

Very pretty Wendy.
Love Valx

Christine Harrop said...

Four fabulous creations Wendy. xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your cards are gorgeous I love them all. What a great way to use up all those scraps. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning selection of cards today Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jo said...

Great use of scraps Wendy & your dangle charms look lovely x

Littlelamb said...

Four gorgeous cards Wendy.

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful selection of cards Wendy, lovely designs and I love your gorgeous little handcrafted embellishments on the first two cards, Kate x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful cards wow factor.x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Four super cards Wendy and you know I love a 'dangle' lol

June x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels