About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 7 February 2015

Love Is All Around

Good Morning All
Welcome to Lena, a new follower, I hope you enjoy your visits.

'Love Is All Around' is the theme for this weeks challenge at Allsorts.  Sarah chose this theme and very apt as it is coming upto St. Valentines Day.


I used a cute LOTV topper, matted and layered onto red card.  Red ribbon and homemade flowers and sentiment tag. The bunting die used on this belongs to my friend Val so doesn't count in my challenge.

Sponsors
Buttons For Brains

Wishing you all a great weekend.
xxxxx
Wendy L
CHALLENGES
Cuttlebug Mania - Hearts (Embossed Swiss Dots with Cuttlebug)
House of Cards - Love is all Around

Glitter & Sparkle - Love is in the air
Wedo doobadoo challenge - Hearts & Flowers
Card Mania 65 - Add some Red
Fussy Fancy Friday - Its all About Love

Natalie & Amy - All About The Lov

29 comments:

brenda said...

A perfect love card Wendy, such a sweet image.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, I love your choice of image Wendy.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card and layout Ginny x

Patricia said...

Beautiful card, sweet image (love it) ....!!

Patricia x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image.xxx

Alison59 said...

Such a cute card :-)

gail said...

Gorgeous love card, love the cute image. Gail

Anonymous said...

Beautiful x

Christine Harrop said...

Cute image on this lovely card Wendy. xx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Wendy… what a mega cute image !! Love the scrummy flowers and pretty bow with charm! :-)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend !!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, such a sweet image and I love all our beautiful detailing.
Sue xx

Janice said...

Evening Wendy, a very suitable themed card ready for Valentines day. Love your flowers too. Have a good weekend. Janice xx
http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

pam said...

Hi wendy, this is a beautiful card, cute image, lovely flowers.
Pam

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

So cute! The images are wonderful. Thanks for playing along with us @ Cuttlebug Mania!
Blessings,
Belinda Dt

Brenda in IN said...

What a sweet image this is! Love your card.

Jacee said...

Great design Wendy, lovely image and I love your little charm, lovely!
hugs jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Aw, this is wonderful. Cute image and just so lovely. You should enter at House of Cards too as this months challenge is Love.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Mervi said...

So lovely card, beautiful embellies;-))m

Mynn xx said...

This is SO cute!!! LOVE the fun image and the beautiful colors you chose! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Craftnut said...

Lovely Wendy x

Ivonne said...

Your card is so beautiful! Love the white/red color combo, the pretty flowers and the super cute image. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenges! Hugs, Ivonne

Nathalie said...

So adorable card. Your image is so cute. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
Nathalie DT

Lilian said...

Oh, love that image!
Thank you for joining us at House of Cards!
Lilian
http://theleafstudio.blogspot.com

Vannessa said...

This is so cute and I love that image! Thank you for joining in the Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Vannessa
F & F DT

kenli said...

This is simply wonderful! I love this project and the colors you've used. Fabulous idea and great use of papers. Thanks for sharing your art work with us at Card Mania Challendges.

sue t. said...

Very cool- the image looks like it was pencil sketched!Thanks for joining us at House of Cards this month!

Barbara Rankin said...

Such an adorable card to represent love, Wendy. Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!

Katy said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! I love all of your details and the embossed background! Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards! :)

cohenna said...

Beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at HOC :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels