About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 6 February 2015

Classy

Good Morning All
I really do like this card, I think it is quite stylish.  I think the black and gold paper makes it and this was given to me by Linda.


I used the Marianne LR0236 which I really do like.  I cut it from Centura Pearl card and added a Hobby Arts stamp and heat embossed in gold.  I decorated the inside using X Cut Nesting Rectangle but used this one before, and some waste from a die on the corners.

Dies Total = 41
( Getting there, maybe half way now!!!!!)


xxxxxx
Wendy L

14 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab design.xxx

Sue said...

This certainly does look stylish Wendy. I love your design and wonderful colours.
Sue xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card and dies Ginny x

JJ said...

Very classy Wendy, love that card, so rich and regal looking.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Swiftycrafter said...

lovely card, the background paper is stunning.
Lynne x

Alison59 said...

gorgeous :-)

Christine Harrop said...

I love this die and the colours you have used make such an elegant card. Christine x

Jacee said...

Fabulous classy design, lovely
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Wendy…. SO classy and elegant! I love the rich paper and die cut... and the ribbon/bow detail is stunning!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend ;-)
Big hugs, Sue B xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super card Wendy ... love the classy colours ... well done ... thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely comment ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Anonymous said...

Wendy this is gorgeous , so very elegant xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love the design.
Wendy xx

gail said...

lovely card. i love the die you have used. gail xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Wendy
Very opulent in the black and gold. Love that die cut. I might be brave tomorrow and count my dies. I think I must have about 50 sets so as some of them have 6 in a set, that adds up to a scary amount.
Best wishes.
Ang x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels