About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 18 March 2022

Abit Mixed

 Good Morning All

As you know, I like to crochet while I am watching TV and here are a couple of items I have completed for the charity..

I like simple and this is reasonably easy


This little dress is even easier and so pretty. I have made 2 of these.
All made from wool donated by one of my Craft ladies friends, she sent 5 big bags  over for me so I shared with another friend who knits dog blankets, so all goes to good causes.


This is a notebook made for the  journal class. I like making these as they are so pretty and very useful too.  I intend to make similar ones for gifts at Christmas and for swaps.
The papers are from Tracie Fox over on Facebook


Here are some more bits I made with the papers too, ephemera to use in Journals.








Thanks for looking and I would love to know what you think, I love reading your comments.
xxxx
Wendy L





6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful crochet coat and dress. Gorgeous notebooks Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pauline C said...

Very sweet little crocheted dress, and the notebooks are stunning - such a gorgeous vintage look
Pauline xx

brenda said...

Such pretty and delicate crochet Wendy, pretty tag book as well.

B x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy all your makes are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

The little jacket and dress are just adorable, beautifully crocheted Wendy.
Your little notebook is gorgeous, lovely elements to it, Kate x

Furrbster said...

That crochet really is stunning!

Hugz Tinz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels