About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 11 March 2022

Groovi and more Groovi

 Good Morning All

I have been doing alot of Groovi card and here are afew. Some of these were made for classes but I need to clear some from my Photo files so here goes.

This first one is using one of Linda Williams Wrap plates but instead of making it into a wallet or wrap, I made a card with one part of it.

I coloured some of the roses and leaves and added some punched flowers and Groovi leaves.


This one is using a Grid plate and one of Clarity Poppet images.
I do love Grid work.

This next one is one of the Circle Grids and alot easier to work than the square ones, but still very enjoyable.  Again, I used a Poppet topper but left it without colour.
Ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons.

This is the Agapanthus plate and very beautiful it is too, very lightly coloured.


This one was made for an order.
I made the crib twice and picot cut it out. I did write baby on it but spelt it backwards so picot cut  the panel out and added Baby on the underneath piece of parchment.
The lady was very happy with it anyway.

I hope you enjoyed looking at those.

See you Sunday.

xxxx
Wendy L






6 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Wendy, they are all so pretty. I particularly love the agapanthus - gorgeous.
Lorraine x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a wonderful selection Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Diane Louise J said...

Your cards are absolutely gorgeous Wendy, especially the Agapanthus one... you are very talented.
Love Diane Louise x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy all your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

What a selection of gorgeous cards Wendy, I love the agapanthus card especially, Kate x

Furrbster said...

These are all absolutely amazing!

Hugz Tinz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels