About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 4 October 2020

Happy Sunday Challenge

 Good Morning All

This weeks challenge is a sketch and will run for 2 weeks as we are going to Alicante for afew days next week and will miss Fridays Craft Club.

My card

Sketch to follow


I covered these Post it pads for my gifts this week.
I tied with organza ribbon and added a charm.


*****************
Last weeks challenge was Autumn Colours,
I made tags


Val c made 3




Claire


Dawn


Eve


Sharon


Denise


Name drawn out was Val C

Thanks to all
*****************
My Junk Journal class went very well last Thursday and they all enjoyed it and want to do more.
Here's a few pics.






xxxx
Wendy L







8 comments:

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous array of creations.....so glad your class went well.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous makes today and lovely photos of your group Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

karenlotty said...

Great makes this week I always love to see what you and your ladies are up to
That craft shop looks amazing and you have another approx 30 minutes away - Lucky you I don’t drive and so can’t get to one easily
Enjoy Alicante

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy all the makes in this post are gorgeous. I am pleased that your class went well. Enjoy your time away. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Gorgeous makes from you all Wendy and so glad your class went well :-)

brenda said...

Great makes Wendy and good to hear the ladies enjoyed their junk journal class.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful creations on your blog today Wendy, enjoy your break away, Kate x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely lot of makes Wendy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels