About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 17 October 2020

Birthday or Cupcake for Allsorts

 Good Morning All


Allsorts Challenge this week is hosted by ME and I want to see either

Birthday Cake or Cupcakes.

I found this wonderful ribbon in my stash and I really dont know whose shop it came from.

I just thought it was perfect for what I wanted.

I made a little note book and some paper from Happiness in Crafting and I used the ribbon to hide Gi's name.


Isn't the ribbon wonderful, I have never seen one like it before, it is quite silky.

Inside the front cover I added some chocolate Grosgrain from Crafty ribbons to make a pocket to hold three tags made from leftovers on my desk.



The pages are coffee dyed and notebook papers cut to size which is roughly 6x4 inch.




We have a new sponsor, Pinksy

 Maker of digital images and cutting files for card making and craft projects.

I made a card using her cupcake image and the paper is from her too, on special offer.

I used the last piece of the gorgeous ribbon too, 


.                                                                              xxxx

Wendy  L

11 comments:

brenda said...

Two pretty cards Wendy, the DP on the first has a distinct Vintage feel to it.

B x

Doreen said...

Love your booklet and card,the ribbon is very pretty.xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a gorgeous pair of cards. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alison59 said...

Lovely cards Wendy - aren't Gi's papers gorgeous :-)

Linby said...

ooh that is nice ribbon! goes so well with the papers. Love your second yummy card too.

Ellibelle said...

Two wonderful creations, Wendy. The ribbon is perfect and so pretty!

Kathleen said...

Two brilliant creations Wendy, great use of th cup-cake and just love that ribbon.

Kath x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and sweet creations;-))m

Mummylade said...

Ribbon is indeed gorgeous, had a small giggle reading the comment about Dr Emu :)

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous note book and card Wendy, both are beautifully designed, Kate x x

Tracy said...

Really love your book Wendy, right up my street and that ribbon is really gorgeous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels