About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 22 December 2019

Happy Sunday until January

Good Morning All

I did not set my Craft Club ladies a challenge on Friday as the craft shop is now closed until 20th January so I thought that was abit long to carry it on for, but they decided they wanted one so I will have to have a think now as I have not prepared anything.
*****
Here are the gifts I gave out on Friday, a little nibble to keep them going as we went out for our Christmas  meal, so we only crafted for a short while then piled off to a restaurant for Christmas lunch (for some anyway)
 ********

I gave them all their gift bags last week and added one of the crackers I made a while ago, using Johns cracker die from last year.

************

I still did the card prize and the raffle-
Here is the sketch 

My card

Val C

Denise

Dawn

Claire

Eve

The name drawn was Denise
I put up three raffle prizes as it was the last one before Christmas.
A usual prize plus 2 x 10euro voucher to spend in the craft shop.
Denise
Sharon and Claire
****
Dont forget I am starting my Die Challenge on 1st Jan.
While I was with John Next Door he set me a challenge  ---
  to use a die from every set I own and use it on a Journal page.

I thought there were too many for all to be used on journal pages so I will intersperse with cards too.
I am doing an online course for Journal Therapy so this is why he set this.
I passed the 1st two modules with distinction by the way!!!.

I would love someone to join me on their blog and both John and I will give a prize.
I have starting  doing the makes for it and have already got rid of some dies I have not used and will not use in the future, so a great way of having a clear out too.
If you want to join in just tell me and I will visit all your posts.

xxxxxx
Wendy L

6 comments:

brenda said...

I though I should have a quick catch up with everyone after my enforced screen break and as always a delightful creations await.

Wishing you and yours Peaceful Christmas Season.

B x

brenda said...

Mean to say I trust your John was happy with the result last evening.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful collection today
Ginny 🎄 🎄 🎄
My Blog As I do Rodos

Littlelamb said...

Some lovely cards Wendy. I shall have a go at the challenge Wendy just for myself as I don’t have a blog.

Nataliascraft said...

Wonderful cards and projects Wendy.
Wishing you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy the cards and crackers and gifts are stunning. I do love your Sunday posts. Take care. Hugs Jackie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels