About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 10 December 2019

Classes at local Craft Shop

Good Morning All

As you know, I run a craft club at our local Craft Shop here in Spain.
They also do many others classes too and as I mentioned last week, I go to a One Stroke Painting class on Mondays.
I showed some of my makes last week and here is a calendar we made last week, I am very happy with this, the daisies turned out quite good.



We were painting flowers yesterday but didn't have time to get them onto a canvas, so, hopefully I will do it next Monday.
******
Also, I hold a Groovi workshop every other Tuesday and here are afew of the  things the ladies made last week.

Sue has only been coming for 3 sessions.

Some of the ladies wanted to do glittering on their work.
Shanni has been coming for quite afew weeks and this is one of her flowers that she made in class, she has done traditional parchment in the past, but her picot snipping has got really good-

 And last Tuesday was Lenni's first week and new to parchment too.
Here is her completed glittered card.
She didn't picot cut the flowers but she cut them by hand too.

Didn't they all do well.

******

If you read my post the other day after my visit with John Next Door, you will know he has challenged me again to use all my dies!!!!!!
But this time in a journal, as I am doing a Journal Therapy Course online.
I wont be able to use every die in the journal so I will be making cards alongside to show you.
I have made the journal, not decorated, but done the inside.
It has 3 signatures and I will use dies to decorate and make pockets and tuck spots.

I am keeping a big box in my craft room with my makes and the dies in to keep it all catalogued and organised.
This is a great way of having a clear out too.
I already have a pile of dies that I have not used since my last die challenge to myself, so I am getting rid.
Same with Emboss folders too, I am going to use these alongside the dies and get rid of some too.

xxxxx
Wendy L


7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant creations today Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Wendy, beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x x

Nataliascraft said...

Your daisies are gorgeous Wendy and beautiful projects x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous projects Wendy. Your daisy painting is beautiful
Lorraine x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Wendy
Your calendar floral picture is gorgeous and your other cards are beautful too.
Crafty Hugs, Diane Louise x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy all your makes are stunning. Good luck with the die challenge. I really ought to do that. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Shirley-Anne said...

Awesome calendar Those flowers are amazing .Yes I think your craft girls did a wonderful job on their mini works of art . Love your journal too look forward to seeing some additions to it later
hugs Shirley-Anne

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels