About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 2 November 2019

Make your own Flowers for Allsorts

Good Morning All

Helene is hosting Allsorts Challenge and her theme is 
Make Your Own Flowers.
I have made two creations for this one.
I started a one stroke painting class at my local craft shop back in October.
This was made in the 1st class as the teacher always like to have  us make something to take home.
I have always admired this style of painting so when the craft shop announced the classes I signed up straight away.
The teacher was taught by Donna Dewbury in USA and she makes it look very easy, haha.

This is one of my first practice sheets

So I was quite happy with how this turned out.
************
My second one is some more tags.
I cut some Poinsettias from coloured parchment and then just added bits from my Christmas box.
I used some lovely fluffy thick wool for ties.



Prize from  Buddly Crafts .
Image result for hot off the press layering daisies

I am entering Jo's monthly challenge of
Tags & Trimmings
xxxx
Wendy L

12 comments:

brenda said...

I would be very happy with those painted flowers as well Wendy, beautiful work and pretty gift tags as well.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning art Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your makes are stunning. I love the flowers you have painted are gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jo said...

Wow, Wendy......the painted flowers are gorgeous & the tags so pretty x

Ellibelle said...

Wendy, those painted flowers look like a work of art for sure! So beautiful and I can't believe it was done in your first class. You have some amazing painting skills!
Such pretty die cut flowers on your second make as well, love all the details you added to the tags. I have some of those same button trees as well somewhere in my stash :-)

Kathleen said...

Two lovely flowery tags, your painted one is stunning, I just love it.
The second batch is also lovely with all the super elements.

Kath x

Mervi said...

Beautiful flowers!
Fabulous gift tags;-))m

Littlelamb said...

These flowers are beautiful Wendy. Something I would love to be able to do. Like your tags as well.

cuilliesocks said...

Oh these are just gorgeous Wendy, what a wonderful job you've done of painting your own flowers. Beautiful tags too, Kate x

Linby said...

wow, wow, wow! your one stroke flowers look amazing and if that is your first go then you can only be even more amazing next time.
Love your seasonal poinsettia tags too.

Donna Ellis said...

Wendy, your one stroke is amazing! Such an artist! Beautiful card, too. Hugs, de

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Oh my goodness Wendy, beautiful one stroke work, stunning in fact

June x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels