About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 3 November 2019

Guest DT for Penny Black & Happy Sunday

Good Morning All
Penny Black & More Challenge is live again this morning and the theme is 
Christmas.

The paper was a freebie in a magazine.
Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons (link in sidebar)
CE sentiment die.
Image is obviously Penny Black called Snow Joy - product code 3759H

*********************

The challenge is carrying on from last week as there was no craft club on Friday due to the shop being closed for Day of the Dead Holiday here in Spain.
Here is a reminder of the sketch and my card.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

xxxx
Wendy L

15 comments:

brenda said...

A pretty Wintry creation with the sweet hedgie Wendy, as always my thanks for being our Guest Designer at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Mervi said...

Lovely and sweet card;-))m

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Wendy.

Ellibelle said...

So great to have you joining us as a guest this month at PB and More. Super cute card with the hedgie on the snowball! And a really wonderful make using the fun sketch as well!

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful cards Wendy, sweet images and fab colouring, Kate x

Nataliascraft said...

So adorable, gorgeous card x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your card is gorgeous. I love that cute hedgehog. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

pam said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love this image.
Pam x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy, love the cute PB stamp.
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

A really super card Wendy, super fun image (not seen it before), lovely freebie papers and a great layout.
Love your second card too, with a really super snowman and lovely bright colours.

Kath x

Linby said...

thanks for being our GDT with this super cute card - not sure I've seen that stamp before.

Leanne Harris said...

Great to have you as a guest at Penny Black and More this month - lovely creation! xxxx

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

This is so cute Wendy, poor hedgehog lol

I've had to hit the 'follow' button again on your blog! Don't know what's happening there

June x

Anonymous said...

haha, such a fun card with that adorable hedgie trying to balance on the huge snowball! so glad you shared this card as guest designer at penny black and more.
linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels