About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 7 September 2019

Autumn Colours for Allsorts


Good Morning All

Autumn Colours 
is the theme for Allsorts Challenge this week, hosted by  Helene.
As I have mentioned before, I always end up with narrow pieces of Parchment left from my work .
Well here is one of them.
I backed it onto Clarity designer paper which is all these amazing Autumn colours.
I always end up with lots of strips of these too as they are from an 8x8 pad.
I ran the paper through an EF -  Mosaic Leaves
Added a leaf charm with twine wrapped around the paper quite afew times.
I found this paper tag in my stash  from Happy Birthday printed paper.

I made another card using Nutmeg  digi from JMC designs.
I coloured with Polychromos.
The Autumn sentiment is from a Sheet from JMC too.



Store voucher from JMC Designs is the prize this week.
xxxxx
Wendy L

15 comments:

Val Jones said...

Two lovely cards Wendy. Looking forward to my polychromos arriving.
Love Valx

brenda said...

Two great Autumnal cards Wendy and the parchment panel is lovely.

B x

Lorraine said...

Two gorgeous cards Wendy. Love the pretty parchment on the top card and the fab autumnal colours
Lorraine x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Two gorgeous cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your cards are stunning they are just so beautiful. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Linby said...

I love how you combined the two pieces on the first card, it looks fab. Lovely card with the digi too.

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Love the design Wendy and the autumnal colours

June x

cuilliesocks said...

Your parchment card, what a wonderful design and I love the two panels, lovely colours and embossing.
Such a cute second card too Wendy, great image and design, Kate x

pam said...

Two beautiful cards Wendy, your parchment is gorgeous.
Pam x

Kathleen said...

Two super makes Wendy, love the EF and the colours and also a the parchment piece looks gorgeous.
Great colours and colouring on your second card.

Kath x

Ellibelle said...

They are both beautiful, the image is so cute and so nicely colored!
And what a great sketch on the second card! Love the way you added the birthday tag!

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards,love the colours.xxx

Littlelamb said...

Lovely cards Wendy. Particularly like the first one.

Mervi said...

Beautiful cards Wendy;-))m

Tracy said...

These are fabulous Wendy, The parchment paper is so pretty.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels