About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Last day

Good Morning All
Well our time in UK is nearly over. 
Home tomorrow evening and Craft Club on Friday and then collect Rico from Kennels.

I made these boxes to hold  6x6 cards and a Gift bag for afew goodies.
I shall give to my Slimming Club leader as she is raising money for a very good cause in the UK to get a little girl some pioneering treatment.

The next two cards are quite CAS for me, but made from offcuts and afew of my little butterflies.
The sentiments are die cuts that came with my Gemini machine from Hochanda.



xxxxxx
wendy L

8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your makes are stunning. I love them all. Have a safe journey home. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Val Jones said...

Lovely boxes Wendy. Jilly will be delighted.
Very pretty cas cards.
Have a safe journey home and see you Friday.
Love Valxxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning collection today. have a safe trip home Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Oh, you know I love boxes Wendy, these are gorgeous as are your CAS cards

Safe journey

June x

cuilliesocks said...

That seems to have been an awfully quick visit Wendy, anyway, safe journey home.
Two beautiful cards and lovely patterned boxes, Kate x

brenda said...

Pretty cards and boxes Wendy and love the tassel finish. Safe flight back.

B x

cebelica said...

Ok, those boxes are pretty, but I immediately fell in love with your cards. They are sooooo beautiful! I LOVE butterflies and the CAS style of your cards really makes them "pop". Fabulous! xx

Littlelamb said...

Beautiful cards and boxes Wendy. Your time in UK seems to have gone very quickly. Still very cold here and the rain yesterday was horrendous. Safe journey.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels