About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Crafty Ribbons welcome Fiskars

Good morning All

Fiskars have joined forces with us for this month and we were sent a punch and some amazing scissors to work with.
These are the scissors. 



The scissors are super sharp and fold away, so neat.

For my card I used this wonderful ribbon from Crafty Ribbons shop HERE

I punched the little bees out from orange paper and coloured them with Promarkers (well I added stripes)

Used a decoupage topper I had in my stash and tucked it just under the edge of the Pebble ribbon


I found a sentiment that fitted perfectly that was a freebie in a magazine.

I coloured white seam binding from the shop with the same Promarker to add to the tag.
Although the seam binding is available in many colours, you can always colour it if you want to match an exact shade.
If you do Facebook, pop onto Crafty Ribbons page.

xxxxx
Wendy L

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card love the colour combo Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

This is a very cute card Wendy, great ribbons too!

June x

aussie aNNie said...

So cute and lovely ribbons.x

Nataliascraft said...

Adorable card Wendy, love the little bees and beautiful design x

Jackie T said...

Oh wow Wendy your card is gorgeous I love it. How lucky to be sent Fiskars goodies. I love the things that they make. I hope everything is okay. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cuilliesocks said...

What a sweet card Wendy, lovely images Kate x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy, those little bees look fab
Lorraine x

Furrbster said...

Gret ribbons and a very sweet card,

Hugz Tinz

Mia said...

Beautiful card, Wendy. Cute image and great ribbon. Kisses, my friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels