About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 19 March 2019

2 Pram Blankets

Good Morning All

We are having to go back to UK tomorrow to empty MIL's flat.
She has got a place in a lovely Nursing Home so we are going back to give notice on her flat and get rid of everything.
Hopefully Johns kids will take some of it and she can take her chair and her TV with her.
Must admit though, I am not looking forward to it.

********
Anyway, onto nicer things, here are two Pram Blankets I have just finished in lovely soft DK wool.
This one is in a Chevron Stitch


And this one is Drunken Granny Stitch!!!!!
So easy and very quick to grow.

Enjoy your week.
Back on here tomorrow with a scheduled post for Crafty Ribbons.
xxxx
Wendy L

6 comments:

Val Jones said...

Hope it all goes well in the UK Wendy.
Beautiful blankets. Such lovely stitches.
Have a safe journey.
Love Valx

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy your makes are stunning and look very cosy. I hope it all goes well with your trip back. These things are never easy to sort out. Take care. Hugs Jackie

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning blankets. hope all goes well in the IK. Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Rita said...

Love both Blankets Wendy. Knitted the chevron before but would love to try the Drunken Granny stitch. Hope all goes well with dealing and emptying a house. So sad. Hugs Rita xxx

Jeni Mc said...

You are a lady of many talents Wendy, beautiful blankets . Hope your trip to the UK isnt too stressful jenix

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Wendy, what gorgeous blankets, I love both of the designs. You are one talented lady.
How sad that your MIL has to leave her home, but hopefully she will settle into her new place and meet lots of new ans friendly folks. Not a great job emptying her home, I hope all goes well, Kate x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels