About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Gymnastic Tilda

Good Morning All
My card today is a Tilda stamp that I won a while ago, and with the Olympics upon you in the UK, I thought she was quite apt.
 Tilda coloured with Promarkers
5 x5 card blank
Pink doily (small piece of)
Quilled flowers  - white ones are scrap cut from inserts as are the pinwheel flowers
Homemeade wire pin with bead andruby beads hanging from end
White border punched by my friend Chris lee (Docrafts)
Pink roses made by Chris too
Red buttons from local market as is twine
Sentiment tag mounted on scrap of pink card
Ribbon retrieved from a gift box
Pretty cute ????

xxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES -----

Make it Monday # 99 - With digi my world
Kaboodle # 129 - Whats in - Banners Pinwheels Hexagons etc
Pile it On  - P10-30 You're It
Divas by Design # 45 - Happy Birthday
Lets Craft & Create # 50 Scrap Buster
Whimsy Stamps Challenge #49- Summer Fun
Paper Pretties PWC 216 - Birthday Cards
Crafts & Me # 94 - Anything Goes
MAWTT  - In the Pink
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Paper Shelter # 74 - Metal Embellishment

30 comments:

Caroline said...

Hi Wendy.... gorgeous card love the image she's adorable and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Wendy,lovely image and colours.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Smashing card Wendy happy crafting Ginny ♥

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, lovely image and pretty colours, Beautiful flowers too

Sue

Unknown said...

Tilda is beautiful and so is your card! your daughter or "A daughter" will be so delighted to recieve such a bright fun sweet card. You are one talented chic!

Unknown said...

I love watching the twirling ribbons , I think my sisters kids had some in the 80's too. What a Fab card Wendy so pretty and so in vogue. Well done Hugs Elaine

Rene said...

She is adorable!!! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck!
Rene :D

Mandy said...

such a fab card Wendy, and a great way to use up those scraps!

Thank you for sharing it with us at Let's Craft and Create.

Wendy Fraser said...

So pretty, love all the gorgeous embellishments xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow what a super little card ... love that little tilda and my granddaughter would love it too she has just started gymnastics ... love the embelies so much to look at well done ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Teresa said...

Super Tilda card Wendy, it's gorgeous. hugs Teresa xx

Unknown said...

Your card is adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

ChrisAndCat said...

So pretty, love the flowers.

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Cute! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “What’s In” Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

sues craft magic said...

Gorgeous Wendy , love the colouring .....Hugs Sue xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

love your Tilda card Wendy it is so cute and your layout is brilliant xx

Kelly said...

Lovely card Wendy! Tilda's looks so cute too. Thanks for joining us at Whimsy Stamps, hugs, Kelly xxx

Unknown said...

Don't publish this.. I was just checking in and wanted you to know that! lol

Mau xx said...

This is so sweet Wendy, Love the image and beautifully coloured
Thanks for taking part in the challenge at MAWTT
Hugs Mau xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just fabulous, love the image and papers, huggles pops x x x

nancyparker55 said...

Hi Wendy, your card is so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

Unknown said...

Fab card Wendy, what a fantastic image and as you say very apt this week. Here's good luck to all team GB! xx

Lin said...

Great card for the opening of the Olympics! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what a great card. Thanks for playing on MAWTT this fortnight, Love Hazelxo

pam said...

gorgeous card wendy.. love the colour combo pam

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Flowergirl said...

She is gorgeous! Pretty card x
Wendy x

Laura Bradley said...

This is fab! Thanks for joining us at Divas this week! Laura x

Lisa Jane said...

Fabulous card - so pretty .. love the flowers
Thanks for joining us at Diva's for our birthday challenge
Lisa x

Shari said...

Love your color choices on this beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels