About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 23 May 2012

A New Fold

Good Morning All

I just want to show you this one I have made this morning.  I.m trying to think of something abit different fold wise.

I dont know if little is enough or if it needs more embellishments on.

I used a blank piece of card 36cm x 12cm and scored at 12, 24 and 30cm intervals. Then folded the front corners back just to make it abit different.  I cut some embossed swirly gold & green paper  to fit.  Decoupaged image of wine and glasses.  Sentiment from magazine freebie.  Two tiny buttons from Papermania with a thin claret coloured twine (to match the wine bottle) tied through holes and two glass pearls in top corners.  I,m not sure if it needs more or it that is enough.  Please tell me what you think.

xxxxxx
Wendy L

Challenges -------------

MAWTT - Keep It Real (A pun on the word breath (let the wine breath)LOL )
Tuesday Throwdown 99 - 3D

7 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is great, love your play on words and the great fold, it looks super,thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazelxox

Lorraine said...

Fabulous folds! Great card Wendy!
Lorraine x

Mau xx said...

Hi Wendy, Love the card shape, its superb Thanks for taking part in MAWTT
Huge hugs Mau xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

It looks brilliant as it is and clever you what a great fold x

NanaConnie said...

Delightful, Wendy! Love the fancy fold. Great papers. Thanks so much for playing along with us in the 3-D challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see your lovely work again and again.
:-D NanaConnie DT

Unknown said...

What a great fold. Thanks for joining us in the Tuesday Throwdown.

Helen Berry said...

That's a really clever folding card Wendy, thanks so much for joining us at the Tuesday Throwdown this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels