About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 13 April 2013

Use Your Name

Good Morning All
Allsorts Challenge this week has been set by  Helene and I think this is a great one 'Use Your Name' so this could be your full name or your initials, which is what I have done
WLT  - Wendy Lesley Townsend - With Love Today.

A 3 step side stepper card made from a 5 x 7" card blank
I used Spellbinders-Mega Classic Scalloped Oval
I inked all the edges (I,ve really got into this, it does soften  the shape)
Butterflies, ribbon, doily, flowers and liquid pearls.
I made the tag from an image from Astrids Artistic Efforts  she is very kind and has loads of freebies on her blog and she is a very talented lady.


The sponsor this week is Crimson Cloud and the winner chooses 3 packs of die-cuts which I think is a brill prize.
This is an excellent site for crafty goodies, I have used them.


xxxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES -----
Crafting for all Seasons # 49 - Floral Delight
Flutterby Wednesday # 235 - Open
Rubys Rainbow - 2nd Birthday
By the Cute  & Girly - April - Vintage
 

18 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,great design.xxx

Unknown said...

Fab stepper card love the colour and sentiments
Kaz.xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. I love the design and beautiful colours
Sue xx

Rossella said...

Hi Wendy,
This is a really clever card and use of your name. Lovely.
Rosie x

Lorraine said...

Fabulous stepper card Wendy. I love teh design and colours.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

Sonia said...

I adore this fabulous card,the beautiful details and the colors used^_^
Have a sweet weekend my dear,
Sonia

Craftnut said...

This is lovely Wendy and you've done a good job using your full name! Tracy x

Unknown said...

FABULOUS job Wendy!!!!!!!!!!! Loving the side stepper card and the use of your name and sentiment, very clever..such beautiful colors..this card rocks!!! hugs

Jani said...

lovely creation
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Wendy, fabulous idea with your name.
Wendy xx

Lorna said...

Fabulous card Wendy, love the design and colours

Lorna xx

Analia Cristina said...

bellisimo trabajo Wendy,muy femenino!

Miradormakings said...

What a good idea and your card is beautiful Wendy.

Joan x

Debra Lovell said...

Awesome card of tags!! "Happy Spring"

Tracy said...

Hi Wendy
This is gorgeous, I love the design, great take on the challenge.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Basslady said...

a very clever and extraordinary birthday-card!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

catherine said...

This looks fantastic Wendy and such a great take on our theme this week at Allsorts
x catherine

nnalorac said...

Love your theme, super card/ Thanks for joining us over at BTC&G. Carolxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels