About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Baby Blue

Good Morning All
Lovely and sunny here today, weather is getting much warmer now.
My card today is made with a stamp given to me by Linda (Animal Aid Charity), it was in box she gave me a while ago with loads of stuff in, paper, card, stickers and some rubber stamps.  I thought this one was rather sweet.
The checked paper was also in the box and I cut the shape with Marianne Creatables Nest Shape LR0236
The hearts are cut with Cheery Lynn DL128.
Sentiment oval using Spellbinders Beaded Ovals
Buttons with twine tied through from my Mums old button tin
Homemade crochet circle with twirly bits
Stick on pearls
Blue ribbon

xxxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES -----------------
Tando Creative Challenge - New Beginnings
Joanna Sheen - Recycle Buttons from my Mums tin must be 50 years old at least
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Monochromatic
Here Come The Boys # 50 - Monochromatic
ABC Challenge # 25 - Recycle  Mums buttons

23 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image papers and card personalised

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. I love how you have put everything together.
Sue xx

chillin with Quillin said...

gorgeous card, love the design and all the embelishments !!!!
Paula

Rachel said...

What a lovely card, beautifull!

Carol Plume said...

what a great card - thank you for sharing at Tando creative

Teresa said...

Great card Wendy, beautifully made. xxx

Rossella said...

Hi Wendy, this is a lovely card, really sophisticated for a baby card. I can see a new parent treasuring it,
Rosie x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. Lovely design and pretty embellies.
Lorraine x

pam said...

fabulous card Wendy, love this image and fab design
pam

Janet - aka stacky said...

Love your card Wendy the image is sweet and you have added so much gorgeous detail xx

Miradormakings said...

This is gorgeous Wendy- great LO.

Joan x

p.s. we will try and arrange a visit to see you and Suzy and Dave soon.

Donna Ellis said...

A beautiful monochromatic card, Wendy! A gorgeous design elements. Such pretty die cuts! hugs, de
http://creativesmiles2.blogspot.com/2013/04/sooo-whats-my-name.html

Unknown said...

So cute! I really love the buttons :)

cebelica said...

This is such a pretty card! I like the design. The buttons are a great touch and I just love the crochet circle. Did you make it yourself? I really want to learn to crochet, but I'm veeeeery slow at it. lol Have a great day! Hugs! xx

Anonymous said...

A really lovely card, love the papers and embellies! thank you for sharing and playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super little baby boy card wendy ... so much to look at well done ... hope you have a great weekend and thank you so much for visiting my blog ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Sonia said...

What a fabulous card my dearest friend^_^
Adorable image and wonderful embellishments as always^_^
Have a sweet weekend^_^
Sonia

Joey said...

Fabulous card, love the design, the heart is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments. Joey dt xx

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful monochrome card , so pretty
Thanks for joining in our challenge at Crafty Sentiments this week
Lisa x

Jingle said...

Very sweet! I like the doily heart! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Patty Gorka said...

Oh, this is soooo sweet! Love the buttons with the twine! Thanks for playing along this week at ABC Challenges!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Such a lovely card Wendy, love the soft blues you have chosen. So glad to see you playing along this week at Crafty Sentiments. Hugs:)

Tracy said...

Hi Wendy
Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Joanna Sheen challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels