About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 22 April 2013

Bingo

Good Afternoon All
It,s bingo time at Love to Create this week and one of our sponsors is Whoopsi Daisy, I just llove their designs.   I used this pre-coloured one, sheet 425, I thought she looked so cute, crouched on her mushroom.



I made an easel card using my X Cut large shape dies.
Sissix sentiment die 'For You' and a swirl.
Cheery Lynn Roses die and Spellbinders Little Blossoms.
Crochet heart, butterfly and flower.
Martha Stewart  'Circle'  edge punch.
Satin Ribbon with homemade bead pin.
Pale green leaves on the edge were sent to me by a Docrafts buddy.



                                          Here is a close up of the image.


This is the BINGO board to follow either up, down or diagonally.  Mine is Flowers - Die Cuts - Ribbon


Sponsors this week are  ----
Whoopsi Daisy

Meljens Designs

xxxxxx
Wendy L


CHALLENGES -------
Whoopsi Daisy - Circles (crochet circle and edge border of circles) Or Anything Goes with Whoopsi image
Challenges 4 Everybody # 18 - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenge # 55 - Things with Wings
One Stop Craft Challenge # 225 - Not Square
Speey Fox and Friends # 156 - Punch or diecut border
Paula Holifields Crafts - Anything Goes 
The Ribbon Girl - April colour challenge
Cheery Lynn Challenge # 77 - Mothers Day
Country View Crafts - # 2 April - Butterflies
 

24 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the details...fab image.xxx

brenda said...

Love easel cards Wendy so this one is a real hit with me.

B x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. Sweet image and pretty embellishment.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!! Love all the embellishments.
Zenita

chillin with Quillin said...

cute card, love how you colored the image and love all the embelishments !!!
Paula

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wendy this is fantastic love all the beautiful flowers Ginny x

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, adorable image.
Wendy xx

Linnie said...

Love love love it...thankyou for sharing with us at whoopsidaisy
luv
linniec

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. The image is so sweet and I love the colours and design.
Lorraine x

Lozzy said...

Beautiful card Wendy. Love your designs and all the embellishments plus really love the crochet butterfly..Hugs Lozzy x

pam said...

beautiful card Wendy, adorable image and lovely design
pam

Rossella said...

Hi Wendy, I love what you have made from this image, lovely embellishments,
Rosie x

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your card is beautiful Wendy I love the sweet image and all your gorgeous details xx

Miradormakings said...

Hi Wendy great to see you joining us at Whoopsi Daisy and for using a WD image.

Joan x

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous easel card and I love the adorable image you have used.

Thanks for joining us this week at the One Stop Craft Challenge and good luck.

Hugs Sarahxx

scrapperjulia said...

THis is gorgeous! Love that sweet image! Thanks for joining us at The One stop Craft Challenge!

Gail said...

Lovely card - thank you for entering it at Speedy Fox and Friends this week - please come back again for the next challenge and enjoy your week - Gail DT

Winnie and Patty said...

Oh, how lovely! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

Lori said...

Very pretty. Thank you for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn's challenge and best of luck.

Daisychain said...

Thank you for joining us this week at Whoopsi Daisy with such a lovely card, and for using a WD image. Hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

Unknown said...

Such a cutie! Love the layout and embellies. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

Hugs,
Maria

Carol said...

Beautiful card Wendy. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy using a WD image this week. Carol DT x

xxxtglxxx said...

This is such a cute card! :)

Gorgeous image, layout and dies!

Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Brenda Brown said...

So cute Wendy, it's lovely seeing your fantastic card at Country View Challenge this month. Thanks for sharing it with us.
hugs {brenda} x0x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels