About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 21 April 2013

Sunday Mojo No. 7

Good Morning All
The challenge from John Next Door only arrived on my window ledge yesterday morning, I did not think he was going to supply any goodies this week as he has, and will be very busy for the next few weeks as he is appearing in out local Am Dram production called 'Bewitched' so he is in training so to speak.
This was the package
 It is a pack of card blanks, a sheet of toppers, 4 sheets of coloured card, a length of material, a mirri oval and 3 chip board buttons.  The toppers were so gorgeous I had to make more than 1 card so here they are.
   This is the first four.






 This is an A4 made with the yellow card.  I was not sure about putting the yellow, green and cream with lilac but one of the toppers has lilac flowers on so I thought I would try it.






This one is very plain and simple, just one of the toppers cut into a scalloped circle, inked the edges and a sentiment added.
 




I cut the aperture from this one and cut a fancy circle and stuck one of the toppers to it.  Added a butterfly and a sentiment. and gems.
I think I  like this one best.  I used the cream card and folded into an easel but added acetate over the last two folds and put one of the toppers inside and mounted another one onto the mirri oval and stuck on the outside.  Tied some ribbon through the chipboard buttons as shown.
CHALLENGES-----
One Stop Crafts # 225 Not Square       
Nutcrafters Anything Goes  
Dream Valley Challenges # 55 - Things with Wings
This the final one I made last night.  I stitched some of the fabric into a flower and it was a bit lopsided so I stuck a bow over it , added afew butterflies and bits and bobs.


xxxxx
Wendy L

13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous selection of cards Wendy have a great day Ginny x

sandy's crafty bits said...

oh super little set of cards wendy well done with your challenges ... thank you so much for visiting me ... have a great day ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Sue said...

Gosh, you have been busy making so many gorgeous cards Wendy!!
Sue xx

chillin with Quillin said...

busy Lady, love all your cards there beautiful !!!!
Paula

Doreen said...

Beautiful cards Wendy,love them all.xxx

Miradormakings said...

ooooh i am loving all of these Wendy and those toppers are fabulous.

Joan x

nattyboots said...

A lovely selection Wendy , did it take you long to do them ?

All of them are nice well done
Elaine H X

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Wendy - they look fabulous.
Lorraine x

brenda said...

You really have made a super collection of cards here Wendy, I am rather partial to birds in crafting.

B x

Sonia said...

Many fabulous cards my dearest friend^_^
Gorgeous details and diecuts^_^
Have a wonderful start of the week^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous selection of cards and I love the designs and images.

Thanks for joining us this week at the One Stop Craft Challenge and good luck.

Hugs Sarahxx

scrapperjulia said...

A beautiful bunch of cards! Thanks for joining us at The One Stop Craft Challenge!

MagsB said...

Such pretty cards! I love the butterflies, especially on the last card, and your colours are so gorgeous! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels