About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 20 April 2013

A Passion For Flowers

Good Morning All
The Allsorts challenge this week is a little different for us DT members because Brenda sent us all the same kit to design a card with.  I thought this was a brilliant idea, to see what different creations we all came up with.  This is mine - the theme is Flowers.
I have to admit that I did make a mistake, I messed up the flowers that Brenda sent me and had to substitute some quilled ones made with some of the paper that was left over.  All the tags are garden / house  related messages - 'I,m in the Shed'   'I,m in the Garden'   'Open House'

We are sponsored this week by
 The Ribbon Girl
10 GBP voucher

And
Passion for Stamps
4 images of winners choice

So there are some great prizes on offer and I,m sure there will be some great creations for us to look at.  The crafting world is your oyster, as they say, flowers, flowers and more flowers, go ahead and make the most of this great challenge.
xxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES ---------------
Creative Corner # 15 - Unusual Shape
Crafting for all Seasons # 50 - No Stamps Allowed
Paper Shelter # 108 - Make it Bloom
Shelly's Images # TTT - April Showers bring May Flowers
 

18 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is beautiful love the design Ginny ♥

Craftnut said...

I like your alternative flowers, I too messed up mine but luckily ad splurged on those punches! Lovely card. Suns out here, hope its as nice in Spain Tracy xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,fab shape and design.xxx

brenda said...

Super use of the kit Wendy and that intricate die at the top along with the domes window gives the air of a stately house.

Have a good weekend.

B x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Wendy. I love the design and beautiful flowers.
Sue xx

Sarah said...

Beautiful Wendy, I love everything x

ps: I totally messed up my flowers, the one I did finish looked awful :-(

Lorraine said...

You've made a fab card with the goodies Brenda sent you. The design looks great and I love the colour scheme.
Have a good weekend
Lorraine x

tinamarie said...

BEAUTIFUL card! I LOVE the creativity you put into this.
Thank you for playing on Creative Corner Challenge!

catherine said...

This looks great Wendy and love the layout with the kit. have a good weekend
x catherine

Sonia said...

Happy Sunday my dear friend^_^
Your new creation is just wonderful^_^Very beautiful flowers^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Miradormakings said...

Fabulous card Wendy - i love the colours.

Joan x

Cards By MI said...

Wonderful card in fabby colours. Lovely. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Tracy said...

Hi Wendy
I love what you did with the kit, and a fabulous design too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Tracey said...

This is so pretty :)
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Amanda said...

Beautiful card Wendy, thanks for joining Shelly's Images.

Amanda
Shelly's Images DT

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous card! Love the shape and all the great embellished details. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Challenges this week.
tammy DT

Jahitjahitan said...

Beautiful card. the colors and details are just perfect!

Carol said...

Love this Wendy. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels