About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 8 April 2013

Sassy White

Good Afternoon All
Time for Love to Create challenge.  I chose 'Tinkerbell' and I did't even colour her because the theme is White on White with a hint of colour, so all I did was glitter her wings and hair band.



Cuttlebug Embossing folder
Marianne die
Cheery Lyn corner die
Pink gems
Pearls
Stamped sentiment
The sponsors this week are Sassy Studio Designs.

and they will give the winner 2  designs of their choice and they do have some lovely ones to choose from.

xxxxx
Wendy L

Challenges -----
Dream Valley # 54 - Happy Birthday
Card Making Mamas - No Patterned Paper
Creative Corner - Girly Birthday
Totally Papercrafts # 161 - Birthday Girl in Pink
Papercrafting journey - Mono
Crafty Creations # 216 - Flowers or Fairies
Creative Moments - Things with Wings

18 comments:

Doreen said...

Fabulous card,love the gorgeous image and layout.xxx

Sonia said...

Good afternoon my dear friend, I'm back from a short holiday in the mountains^_^
This card is really wonderful, very beautiful image and colors used^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Janet - aka stacky said...

Hello Wendy your card is so lovely I love the corner dies x
Glad you finally had someone to send your fantastic candy to x
Hollie is beautiful x
big hugs
Janet xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card gorgeous image Ginny x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, a pretty image and beautiful detailing
Sue xx

Karen Petitt said...

I'm back again Wendy, this time with my PCJ DT hat on. A really pretty card, you've rocked the white on white beautifully. Thank you so much for joining us at PCJ for our Monochrome challenge. Hope we see you again for our next challenge Karen P Paper Crafting Journey Design Team http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. I love the image and pretty layout.
Lorraine x

Rossella said...

This is so beautiful and elegant, Wendy.
Rosie x

Donna said...

Stunning card Wendy and so beautiful white on white :) Donna ♥ x

Sharon said...

This is such a sweet image and beautifully coloured. The design and embellishments are gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Dream Valley.
Hugs Sharon, x

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Wendy.

Susan x

pam said...

gorgeous card Wendy, love this image with your die cutting and fab layout
pam

Miradormakings said...

Gorgeous card my granddaughter would love this one

Joan x

Atty Fatty said...

its so cute ...
i love d layout

xxx

Anonymous said...

what a sweet card
thanks for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges

Love Mel

Anonymous said...

we would like to invite you to be our guest designer for may

please contact me haimoroad@yahoo.de

mel creative corner challenges

craftyteacher (Vikki) said...

I like the way the lilac colour really stands out against the beautiful textures of white. Thanks for joining us at Card Makin Mamas. x

Anonymous said...

beautiful card, I love Tinkerbell too. Great colours. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments. Abbie (owner) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels