About Me

My photo
Alicante, Spain
Hi. I live in Spain with my partner. I am retired and LOVE it. I love life here but I do miss my family back in the UK, two sons and three sisters and my Mum. Crafting is my life, I do something every single day. In the past it has helped me get through some bad times in my life. One such bad time was when my first grandson died aged just 14 months. He had been born 8 weeks prem but was very healthy and was growing into a beautiful, bonny boy. It was such a shock when the call came. A day never passes when I dont think of him. I am now Nanna again to grand daughter, Hollie, born July 2012, and Tess born March 2016. This is my younger son and his partner. I now have another Grandson, Noah, born Nov 2013 to my elder Son and they have 3 daughters Aurora, born March 2015 and Arabella, born August 2017 and Arianna born 2019. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy my makes. Please leave a comment so that I know you have visited me. I love reading them all. xxxx

Followers

Follow Me with Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 10 April 2013

April Showers

Good Evening All
I have made a quick card today and, I think it is fairly CAS too.  I used another of my Paintbox Poppets decoupage images again and made and easel card.  I love these images and this one is such a cutie - two little girls with their wellies on, could be 'Singing in the Rain'

Not much to say about it really, just added a homemade sentiment and a doily and a wire flower embellishment.
xxxxxx
Wendy L

CHALLENGES -------
Simon Says - April Showers  and / or Spring Flowers
Craft Your Passion # 157 - Water Water Everywhere
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Fave Film
The Papergirls Challenge # 29 - April Showers  bring may Flowers
Heck of a Challenge- Just Add Water

18 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. Such a sweet image
Sue xx

Rossella said...

Lovely card, Wendy
Rosie x

pam said...

fabulous card Wendy, love this image and layout
pam

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, adorable image.
Wendy xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful image and smashing colours and card.
I have used some of you crochet heart on an Anniversary card on my blog Ginny x

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your card is lovely Wendy I love the image and your fab design xx

Atty Fatty said...

beautiful card my dear !
very sweet image :)

xxx

Michelle said...

Your card is lovely. Great way of doing 3D.
I saw that the link to us Craft your Passion isn't working can you please fix it??
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle

Alex said...

Your card look gorgeous!!!
Good luck to the challenge!

If you wish, come on my blog ... If you want, you can become a Member? Please! ... I'd be honored

Unknown said...

Ahhh!!! That image is just the sweetest and it has a vintage feel to it which happens to be my absolute favorite kind of image!! I just dont know how to work with them!!!! Awesome card!!! hugs

Helen said...

Beautiful card and such a pretty image.

Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Blog Challenge.

Helen x

Kaylee Snyder said...

Cute little umbrellas. I love the vintage look of this. Thanks for sharing at Craft Your Passion.

Unknown said...

Hi there, aww this is super sweet - lovely colours you've picked and a great shaped card.

Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

Sarah

Judy said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Girls!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, the image is so sweet and the design is fab.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Charity said...

that is a sweet image. Thanks for linking with the Paper Girls.

Sonia said...

Such a really lovely work my dearest friend^_^
Thank you for joining us this mounth at Heck of a Challenge, Good Luck ^_^
DT Sonia

Alex H. said...

a nice card with such a sweet image! Thanks for joining us at HOA challenge!
;-) Alex H.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels